[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone can tell me who's the big guy that looks like voltemort?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: confession-bear.jpg (65 KB, 550x554) Image search: [Google]
confession-bear.jpg
65 KB, 550x554
Someone can tell me who's the big guy that looks like voltemort? Is it a sith or something?

(I have to say I watched the movies in this order: IV,V,VI,I,II,III,VII and I loved the prequels, more than the others... don't hate me)
>>
Snoke?
>>
>>64420153
Yep, what about that guy?
>>
He's gollum. The ring landed on his finger before he landed in the lava, so it transformed him into a god.

Look at the planet that Leia is staying on, those are hobbit hills.
>>
>>64420262
Nobody knows yet. Leading hypothesis is that he's Darth Plagieus
>>
>>64420130
For you
>>
>>64420297
what's the big deal about this fucker?

all he added to the performance was gollum
>>
File: AbramsMysteryBox.jpg (38 KB, 549x451) Image search: [Google]
AbramsMysteryBox.jpg
38 KB, 549x451
>>64420130
that's a story for another time
>>
>>64420130
It doesn't matter who he is, what matter is his plan
>>
>>64420337
Didnt Sidious say he killed him?

Not that Sidious wasnt the biggest liar of all time, but still, if you try to off your sith master, it would make sense to finish the job.
>>
>>64420369
I came here to post this! Seriously any bastard can pull faces and jump around like a ape, why does it always have to be this guy? Has he been type caste as every freaking CGI creature ever to be dreamt up?
>>
>>64420431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j66qVexOrU0
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.