[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kareem Said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 11172029_ori[1].jpg (18 KB, 461x346) Image search: [Google]
11172029_ori[1].jpg
18 KB, 461x346
>How do I feel? I feel joyless. My brothers remain behind. Imprisoned. Suppressed. I don't just mean my Muslim brothers; I mean every single man who will sleep in here tonight. Who is cut off from everything that he loves. Cut off from his own self. You know, as the word went around that the governor was going to give someone clemency, I saw a rift develop. As each inmate wished himself to be the chosen one. The longing to be free became as palpable as the food that we eat. But it is a meal I am being *served* right now. And I am Muslim, and Allah does not allow me to... swallow certain things. Allah does not allow me to take scraps from the hands of a man such as this. A man who is corrupt and immoral. A man who denigrates the gift of clemency just as he violates the principles of justice. A man that gave the order to cause the death of eight people. And so, Governor Devlin, because even the cost of freedom can be too high, I *refuse* your pardon!

How fucking badass is this guy?
Great TV character or the Greatest TV character?
>>
>>64419749
Damn. I remember watching this on its original airing. Powerful shit.

I'm way too fucking old to be here.
>>
>>64419812
I remember watching it at the same time... re-watching for the first time right now... Holy shit...
>>
>>64419749
I liked this show, but I also remember that it probably shows more dicks than any other TV show ever...
>>
>>64419749
Kareem was a hipocrite
>>
>>64420053
>being bothered by dicks
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>64420103
when did I ever say I was bothered by dicks?

I specifically said I liked the show... I just also remember a shitload of dicks... like... lots and lots of dicks.
>>
>>64419749
That show jumps the shark like no other but its great in the early days.
>>
>>64420090
probably so... everybody is sooner or later... do you want to elaborate on your point?
>>
best tv show coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvOyP7mNx5k
>>
>>64420279
I loved me some Carnivale, but the story ended unfinished so I hardly consider it the best show.
>>
>>64420279
that's not a clip from The Wire... what's wrong with you?
>>
>>64420241
I dont remember a lot from the later episodes... but I remember Morales... the same actor who later played Angel Batista on Dexter...
>>
>>64419749

The first two seasons of this show are so fucking good.

Too bad about the rest
>>
>>64419749
>I am muslim

Stopped reading right there.

Fuck you Obama for this multicultural BULLSHIT. Can't wait until Trump stumps the nation and takes the white house so we can put the mudslimes in prison where they all belong and stop this PROPAGANDA from being delivered to our children.

Fuck this PC bullshit, America died January 2009, vote Trump 2016 and make America great again.
>>
season 1 was god tier. 2 sucked, 3 kind of good then got boring and it went to shit from there
>>
>>64420279
>>64420314
>>64420359
you mean the sopranos
>>
>>64420613
I'm going to assume you know this episode aired in 1998 and that this is just mid-level bait...

Good work getting me to reply.
>>
>>64420690
I prefer The Wire to the Sopranos, but it's all a matter of taste
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.