[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Craig Ferguson? Heard he's getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: craig-ferguson.jpg (145 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
craig-ferguson.jpg
145 KB, 670x377
What does /tv/ think of Craig Ferguson?

Heard he's getting a new show on the history channel
>>
is it about how awesome 'Murrica is?
>>
I miss him so much.
>>
File: 16515816.png (337 KB, 587x476) Image search: [Google]
16515816.png
337 KB, 587x476
>>64419174
>>
File: 1436028077999.jpg (297 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1436028077999.jpg
297 KB, 1162x850
>>64419215
hahaha I knew it

good on him
>>
His show was the best late-night talk show during the time it was on
>>
>>64419190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI-BhQGwDO8
>>
>>64419153
>dude Freud lmao
>dude dr who lmao

That's basically what his show had become. He was decent at interviewing people, but a shitty comedian.
>>
>>64419190
I miss him too :(

now late night talk shows are pick your poison
>>
>>64419174
I think it's actually just a topical panel show isn't it?
>>
>>64419869
>It will feature the Scottish-born comedian debating provocative and timely topics, in his unorthodox and iconoclastic manner, with a panel of guests which will include celebrities and history experts, as well as the American public through social media. Topics will range from: what was the biggest presidential campaign flop; who was the greatest founding father; or which invention was history’s greatest game-changer. In addition to the debate on the show, Join Or Die also will produce extensive digital pieces.

mite b cool
>>
i want to know how he is so good at flirting with women

so i can learn that craft
>>
>>64420085
He's a homosexual.
>>
>>64420085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kaR6-MIV8k

its science
>>
>>64419612
conan is still good sometimes
>>
>>64420054
>as well as the American public through social media
everything but that seems good
>>
>>64419153
He is the definition of based. Never cared for 90% of his guests, gave zero fucks about their movies/shows or whatever and treat them like normal human beings. You could tell when a guest would come back and mention something about their previous appearance that Craig never bothered to rewatch it. But desu with the introduction of Geoff the show started to get really boring and repetitive.
>>
>>64420054
but will the robot be there
>>
>>64420366
Geoff was fine at first, but its clear that either the writing got lazy and focused on him instead of skits, or the budget went towards Geoff's upkeep and his VA.

the puppet sketches were fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z789is-anTI
>>
>>64420918
I hope so
>>
He wasted a bit too much time doing small talk trying to crack shitty jokes in the beginning of interviews. The first 2 minutes almost never had any substance. Once he got started he was pretty good though.
>>
>>64419153
He's the GOAT!! I miss him more than anything right now desu.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.