[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World of Warcraft movie BIG SPOILERS! Do not read ahead if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1425804521181.png (464 KB, 533x547) Image search: [Google]
1425804521181.png
464 KB, 533x547
World of Warcraft movie BIG SPOILERS!

Do not read ahead if you do not want some big plot points and changes spoiled okay.

>Thrall being born is obviously in the movie but something about his early childhood will be allured to as a hook.

>Gul'dan will be in the movie as a side role and it will not feature the actual details regarding his story or what he affected.

>Medhiv will not become a guardian or a prophet for thrall instead he is going to be killed off permanently from during the movie as he only wishes to help the orcs destroy the humans so he can rule over the orcish horde.

>Uther is no longer a Paladin as they are removing the whole concept of paladins from the movie to avoid confusion

>Black females are also going to be stormwind guards with one Black female going to be a speaking role as a guard captain/knight who also saves the life of the king

>Arthas will also play a small role (fully grown) as an after credit easter egg

>Gnomes will feature in a small song and dance light hearted scene in the movie

>Draka will be shown to just be a human in make up trying to fool the orcs, not actually half orc/dranei;

More to come please do not ask where i heard this.
>>
>>64418280
>>>/v/
>>
>>64418280

That pic in the OP is actually me during the filming of the movie, i am playing the role of deathwing as you can clearly tell.

This is how i heard these changes.

Oh and the gnomes have african accents.
>>
File: 1445529466512.jpg (28 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445529466512.jpg
28 KB, 499x499
>Uther is no longer a Paladin as they are removing the whole concept of paladins from the movie to avoid confusion

this is stupid enough that I believe it'd happen
>>
>>64418280
>>Uther is no longer a Paladin as they are removing the whole concept of paladins from the movie to avoid confusion

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64418280
Will there be dragons and ogres? The omission of ogres as a playable wow race was shamwow
>>
Bullshit
>>
>>64418280
im going to replay war3 right now thanks bro
>>
File: 1407523239032.jpg (32 KB, 397x580) Image search: [Google]
1407523239032.jpg
32 KB, 397x580
This is a model for the worgens which will make an appearance in the movie, good detail if you ask me.

Oh yeah forgot to mention Worgens have been retconned into cats.
>>
>>64418383
lulz i cen haz cheezburger
>>
>>64418355

Dragons and ogres are going to be included as easter eggs after the credits, they will be in Lights hope chapel getting married after the new racial marriage laws have passed.
>>
honest question, does anybody care about WC spoilers? isn't the movie just a formality?
>>
File: 1419827505928.jpg (7 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1419827505928.jpg
7 KB, 252x240
>Be me
>Age: now
>Go see TFA cause /tv/ is literally forcing me with infinite threads
>Food and soda
>Sit in theater just relax and wait
>3 dudebros walk in who smell high as shit
>Talk the entire time
>Movie trailers come up
>World of Warcraft trailer begins and ends
>hear a sudden burst of laughter
>Followed by a "HOLY SHIT GAMES ARE NOW MOVIES!? WHY DOES SHREK HAVE A FAMILY?!"
>I begin to laugh

Not too funny hear but in the moment was pretty good. Yea fuck this "movie"
>>
>>64418431

ah almost forgot, lights hope chapel is now called darks hope chapel.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>64418476
>>>/b/
>>
Breaking news, Idris elba will be playing each dwarf kind of like the one actor playing all the oompa loompas in willy wonka!

Stay tuned for more!
>>
>>64418530
You obviously don't know how things work around here
>>
>>64418612
Board filled with shitty Star Wars threads? Yeah.
>>
>>64418671
Still better than little girl video games
>>
>>64418338
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1434328255397.jpg (72 KB, 460x615) Image search: [Google]
1434328255397.jpg
72 KB, 460x615
Breaking news,

New look at the special effects gone into this movie. Here we see the Murloks!

Looking Really great with clothing added aswell!!
>>
>>64419203

confirmed MOTY
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.