[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Comedy>>>>>>> this fucking piece of shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
261 KB, 1920x1080
The Comedy>>>>>>> this fucking piece of shit
>>
LEEEEEEEGENDARY
>>
woah Sad Clown movie, so deep

entertainment was shit
>>
Both are good my guy no reason to pick one
>>
>>64418351
nah ya see they weren't both good

only one is good

Entertainment has like 2 memorable scenes, the rest is NOTHING HAPPENING. Seriously, no developments, just a generic painting of depression and isolation that drags on. And fuck the countless long-shots. I think you can get a point across without having to hold the camera on someone staring at you for 3 minutes. After a while it just becomes pretentious.

The comedy on the hand was not pretentious because it wasted very little time, it had new and interesting scenarios and ways to explore and study the character. It wasn't just him being ironic to one person for 2 hours, it was exploring his sadistic and frequent use of cynicism and irony in a multitude of different ways and scenarios.
>>
>>64418278

the comedy was awful

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>64418788
what the fuck how is The Comedy a tumblr movie
>>
>>64418466
The repetition is the whole point of Entertainment, though.
>>
>>64418940

Liking Tim&Eric and/or Eric Andre are sure signs of a DUDE SURREALISM LMAO blogger.

The Comedy is just a more artistic extension of that same detached, vitriolic humor.
>>
File: 1349114858319.gif (2 MB, 238x178) Image search: [Google]
1349114858319.gif
2 MB, 238x178
>>64418983
>another website liking something is a valid criticism
>>
>>64419033

>posted from my Macbook Air
>>
>>64418983
>DUDE SURREALISM LMAO
I don't get it.
Because you type something in all caps and add dude and lmao that makes a genre or particular group of fans bad?
>>
>>64419064

Surrealism is a weak form of art that has its roots in Marxist deconstruction and only serves to pick others apart rather than offer anything meaningful of its own.

Happy?
>>
Entertainment was good, but we all know what the true #1 comedy of 2015 is.
>>
>>64418278
i guess its not all laughs folks XDD
>>
>>64419093
>Happy?
No because that's a shitty opinion.
>>
File: CarrotTop[1].jpg (583 KB, 1499x1886) Image search: [Google]
CarrotTop[1].jpg
583 KB, 1499x1886
Who is this man? Is he famous? What is his occupation?
>>
>>64419161

See you in gender theory class where we'll be talking about how bad capitalism is before going back to our dorm to watch VHS tapes of 80s infomercials ironically.
>>
>>64419098
but it's a tragedy though
>>
>>64418278
I need to watch it again to see if I'm missing something. I mean I don't regret watching it but I wouldn't recommend it
>>
File: Sans_Soleil.jpg (137 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
Sans_Soleil.jpg
137 KB, 300x423
>>64419093
so art forms that serve as commentary or deconstructions are inherently bad? Why? They can be quite entertaining.
>>
>>64419093
surrealism offers nothing of its own and yet there are countless tim and eric ripoffs and wannabes

how can one attempt to replicate nothing?
>>
>>64419197
what the fuck who is this nonexistant caricature you keep asserting

did some fucking artsy college girl dump you or something? jesus
>>
Is this on The Pirate Bay yet?
>>
>>64418278
I agree, it wasn't a piece of shit though, just didn't have the overarching emotional throughline
>>
>The Pirate Bay
>YIFY rips
>uTorrent
>VLC

Don't lie, you're at least three of these.
>>
>>64419093
Seek help
>>
As a huge Gregghead I thought it was ok
>>
>>64419098

Wait, that was a comedy? I coulda sworn it was a piece of shit masquerading as an absurd dystopian
>>
>>64419396

>using programs that are efficient is a problem
>>
>>64420038
>not using more efficient obscurer programs
fucking kill yourself
>>
the comedy is on netflix and entertainment is available on demand.

starting the comedy. wish me luck.
>>
>>64418278
>leEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGENDARY
>>
>>64418278
Why were Mexicans the only thing to make him laugh?
>>
>>64420322

They were genuine
>>
Honestly familia, I thought the joke about ET was pretty funny.
>>
>>64419093
>Marxist

Opinion discarded.

>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.