[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: best exploitation films. Honestly anything by Troma is God-tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
ITT: best exploitation films. Honestly anything by Troma is God-tier and fuck you if you think other wise.
>>
>>64416049
I also like the pseudo-Troma stuff like Hobo With A Shotgun and Crank 2
>>
File: flynn ukip reaction.jpg (17 KB, 395x529) Image search: [Google]
flynn ukip reaction.jpg
17 KB, 395x529
>>64416049
>troma
>good
>>
get you're weaboobs in here shitheels
https://instasync.com/r/Weaboobs
>>
>>64416100
Alright, I'm in. This is gonna be good :-)
>>
>>64416095
>not thinking troma is good
>being basic as fuck
>>
Any really good body horror that shows a lot of disfigurement like the melt movies
>>
Troma
>socially aware
>meta as fuck
>independent
>lots of fan contact
>genre fiction
>releases the works of first time and foreign directors

Patrician as fuck.
>>
>>64416100
Mothers Day is GOAT, thanks for streaming!
>>
File: truck-turner-poster1.jpg (139 KB, 738x580) Image search: [Google]
truck-turner-poster1.jpg
139 KB, 738x580
My favorite exploitation film
>>
D O L E M I T E
is also a great Blaxploitation film.
>>
Knock Knock is of the greatest exploitation films I have viewed. It's not only funny as fuck but it has a good message and stuff.
>>
>>64416100
bump
>>
The greatest exploitation film of all times is Bloodsucking Freaks. I can't even describe it, just watch it and you'll see that it's a real labour of love. The acting is also phenomenal and the story is ridiculously disturbed, just the way it should be.
>>
File: 0F43mHr.jpg (130 KB, 1084x732) Image search: [Google]
0F43mHr.jpg
130 KB, 1084x732
Braindead
>>
>>64416049
they did release some good shit that wouldn't have gotten released otherwise but stuff like surf nazis must die is just terrible
>>
>>64417326
Bloodsucking Freaks is GOAT
>>
File: 1372833450981.jpg (36 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1372833450981.jpg
36 KB, 241x230
>>64416049
>>64417326
>>64416082
>>64416095

What is
>Sgt. Kabukiman
>Blood Sucking Freaks
>Father's Day
>Toxic Avenger
>Citizen Toxie
>Terror Firmer
>Poultrygeist
>Cannibal! The Musical
>Combat Shock
>Killer Condom
>Monster in the Closet
>Beware! Children at Play
>Yeti: A Love Story
>Class of Nuke 'Em High

If you are saying even a single one of these isn't good old-fashioned fun, you're wearing your fedora too tight
>>
>>64416049
Years ago, /tv/ suggested Slime City to me in one of these threads and I never got to thank them for it.

Thanks, anons. Slime City was pretty fucking cool. Thumbs up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S695NzCN5pU
>>
>>64417801
I never disagreed with that, I love them all. We're streming Cannibal: The Musical right now, just started.

https://instasync.com/r/Weaboobs
>>
>>64417801
>>64417884
Also, you forgot Actium Maximus ;^)
>>
>>64416049
Who here actually owns exploitation or b-movie collections on blu-ray and DVD? Not sure what /tv/'s take is on those "Grindhouse Thrillers" collection sets and whatnot, but if I find them for $10 or cheaper I usually pick them up.

Currently own:

>Toxie's Blood Bank (from Troma)
>Gorehouse Greats Collection
>Roger Corman Creatures Collection
>Gamera Legacy Collection
>12 Creature Features
>The Living Dead Collection
>50 Movie Pack: Horror Classics
>50 Movies: Sci-Fi Classics
>Drive-In Cult Classics: 32 Movie Collection
>Gore and More!
>The Aztec Mummy Collection

Not to mention all the independent releases I own, like Slither, Carnival of Souls, or Santa Sangre
>>
>>64417988
I have a bunch of them Troma films in cool holocover steel boxes and Toxie 4 and Terror Firmer in the VHS style DVD boxes. Also, about a hundred others, pretty much exclusively horror. We had a cool DVD store in town back in the day who sold all the uncut stuff from foreign countries under the counter and I came there from when I was 16 to when I was 18. It was rad.
>>
I wonder if Lemmy's death will bust Troma's sales
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.