[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
christ, what an asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25 KB, 300x450
christ, what an asshole
>>
>>>/metafilter/
>>
Hahahahahooohoohahahawoohooohahaha
>>
Mediocrities of /tv/, I absolve you!
>>
>>64415296
HEEEEE HEEEEE HEEE
>>
hoohahahahahahhoahaohoohahahaaaahaha
>>
>>64415203
Say, "Emag eht".
>>
Pissed me off that he would set up a quid pro quo with the young hot wife, a straight qt 3.14 who's kinda conflicted but still about the bitness, who's crushing the 18th century bodice game with her awesome can-jams, just to ring a bell on the hot piece and embarrass people. Da fug matey.
>>
tish Im tea
>>
File: 1449688108690.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1449688108690.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>64416013
>>
>>64416013
he was literally seconds from taking that slut to pound town but his conscience got the better of him
>>
>>64415203
I akin Amadeus to the story of the creator of Fez and how he has to feel when he sees the success of FNAF. Only Fez sucks dicks anyways.
>>
>>64416013
that bitch was hella qt
>>
>>64416174
its Undertale vs EA
>>
>>64416163
I think that was kind of the point of the movie. That jealousy and envy are more powerful a drive to human action than lust. Silieri was basically the most patrician poff to ever cuck around /tv/. The dude creams hard over Mozart's fat rhymes but when that Imperial-era poon is ready to fuck he pretends to be a good person.
>>
>>64416715
i thought this was the girl from drive for a while
>>
>>64416803
Carey Mulligan was never that stacked. Plus that would make her 40 something when Drive came out.
>>
>>64415296
>>64415337
>>64415339
Quality posts.
>>
Was Mozart really just way ahead of his time and not fully recognized until after dying?
>>
>>64416715
>>64416013
He didn't want to acknowledge there was something that Motzart had that he wanted (in this case his hot wife).

It's the exact same reason why he was such a jealous bitch about Motzart being better than him. He always wanted to create the illusion that he was superior to Motzart. Wanting Motzart's wife would make him feel just as inferior as wanting to be able to write music as well as Motzart.
>>
>>64417203
Say "Motzart" again, faggot. I dare you.
>>
>>64417065
Mozart was recognized IRL, he just became poor and died because the Austria/Turkey war ruined the economy.
>>
Why didnt the priest kill him?
>>
Salieri did nothing wrong until requiem
>>
>>64417245
Motzart

Motzard
>>
>>64417452
>lol this guy molests daughters dont hire him
>>
>>64417203
Yeah that's what I'm saying. His jealousy is so extreme he interprets it as vengeance. But somehow you'd figure that banging that strumpet while wearing a wig and some gay old-timey loafers would factor into the occasion.
>>
>>64417513

>watching the director's cut

Amadeus theatrical cut is superior in every way. It's a real goddamn shame that the bluray is only the shitty DC.
>>
File: stanzi.png (215 KB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
stanzi.png
215 KB, 500x222
>>64417560
What's the difference? I know they cut a couple scenes, and added in some different ones.

One of the new scenes is the topless Stanzi, so what's wrong with that?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.