[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl that tried to sell you cookies at your door before leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 763x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 763x1024
A girl that tried to sell you cookies at your door before leaving falsely accuses you of rape and this guy is the prosecutor. They say the girl's dna was on the actual cookies in your home.

What do you do?
>>
>>64414279
>tried to sell
This would never happen because I always buy a couple boxes of thin mints. They're like crack.
>>
hire the best lawyer in the business
pic related
>>
>>64414698
hey reddit
>>
give up
can't ersatz the kratz
>>
>>66414739
What are you, Vegan? A few thousand calories is a small price to pay for peace of mind.
>>
>>64414279
>Your honor, it's obvious I'm innocent. If I had raped her, I'd have killed her and buried the body in my basement afterwards. I certainly would never have let her leave my house alive. Her very existence proves that she is lying.
>>
Accuse my prosecutor of doing the crime, he has the history to back it up.
>>
File: NorthPoolBSC12KSPRA_101.jpg (53 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
NorthPoolBSC12KSPRA_101.jpg
53 KB, 640x426
>>64414739
How is he Reddit? Please explain yourself, anon.
>>
I waive my right to a lawyer and inform the judge that I will be representing myself. My grand legal strategy will revolve mostly around submitting to the jury as evidence my sad panda favorites which should prove beyond any reasonable doubt that my carnal tastes are far too advanced to be aroused by a mere girl. I finish with a turn and a flourish of my cape, announcing to the Jury:

"If she has no dick you must acquit."
>>
>>64414725

Sheev?
>>
>>64415948
Eric, simply eric
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.