[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What went wrong?
>>
>>64413960
nothing, he's pretty good for the role
>>
>>64415994
This, i mean what else you want he looks like the fucking superman
>>
>>64413960
He wasn't wearing that costume instead.
>>
>>64416477
This. He looks great in bright colors. Hope he gets a costume change by 2.
>>
>>64417184
BvS costume is bright, but that shit is set 70% at night
>>
>>64417184
>Hope he gets a costume change by 2
Batman V Superman is Man of Steel 2.
>>
File: 09 (3).jpg (176 KB, 634x855) Image search: [Google]
09 (3).jpg
176 KB, 634x855
>>64417184

>>
>>64418638
Who gave him a boner?
>>
>>64413960
>What went wrong?

People were upset that the Superman in Man of Steel wasn't the Superman people know and love

And that's because he wasn't Superman, he was just Clark Kent in a Superman costume. He had just gotten his suit and was Supes for a very short time before Zod came.

I'm sure in BvS, he'll be much more like the Superman we know.
>>
>>64418689
>>64413960
Another thing that annoyed me was that everyone got pissed at the whole "Superman killed Zod" thing

Films aren't comic books, you can't have Superman come up with magical bullshit at the last second to save everyone and not kill the bad guy without it feeling horribly out of place, especially not against a villain as powerful as Zod

Not to mention he doesn't have much experience as Superman, let alone experience against other superpowered beings

The thing is it could work really well for the character - have Superman feel fucking terrible about having to kill Zod and vow to never do it again. That'd give a lot more depth to Supes and actually provide a reason for the whole "I don't want to kill anyone ever" thing which has always been kind of dumb, since he could probably save a lot of lives by just squashing Lex Luthor into a fine paste
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.