[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANAKING CHANCELLOR PALPATINE IS EVIL ! https://www.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Palpatine_is_evil.jpg (22 KB, 560x275) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine_is_evil.jpg
22 KB, 560x275
ANAKING CHANCELLOR PALPATINE IS EVIL !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Q0fx5r-H8
>>
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL
>>
>>64413324
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW WHICH IS ON THE HIGH GROUND YOU WERE A GOOD FRIEND
>>
BUT THEN YOU ARE A LOST
>>
YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME
>>
>>64413324
IT SEEMS AT THIS POINT IN OUR CONVERSATION YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
>>
DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU
>>
non caps-lock break.
>>
Great thread, lads. Top notch.
>>
>>64414652
you have DONE that yourSELF
>>
it's treason then
>>
I HATE SAND IT'S COARSE AND GRAINY BUT MAKE SURE MY SON AND GRAND DAUGHTER ARE EXILED TO PLANETS FULL OF SAND.
>>
YOU WILL TRY.
>>
DIE HATE CHU
>>
>>64413324
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE YOUNGLINGS WERE GOOD FRIENDS
>>
>>64413324
IF HE'S EVIL WHY DID HE OPEN A NEW SURGICAL RECONSTRUCTION CENTER??
>>
>>64413324
Am I the only one here that thinks the prequels could have been great if they weren't so bad?
>>
Am I the only one here that thinks the prequels could have been bad if they weren't so great?
>>
I mean, there is so much wrong. And it's bad. But I like the DBZ fight between Anakin and Obi Wan. Enjoy it in all it's glory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xP3fI7yn5s
>>
>>64415956
>yfw LIAR had no meme status
>>
>>64415956
Jesus christ I had not realized how bad the acting and dialogue in this scene were. Fug
>>
STANDING
>>
>>64416072
Oh yea, it's pretty awful. But would you rather have 10 year old writing and direction but original story or polished writing but a rehash of OT?

> Don't try it Anakin! I have the high ground!
> You underestimate my power! Hiiiiyaaahhhh!
> * shit gets wrecked *
>>
lightsaber battles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
>>
>>64416288
Who the fuck thinks I have the high ground is a bad line?
>>
>>64416559
I don't think he was implying that was a bad line but rather reciting how the scene played out
>>
File: nimo.jpg (81 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
nimo.jpg
81 KB, 320x262
>>64415956
>dead Nimodians lying on the ground in the background during the lightsabre battle

Never noticed that before. Let's give a moment of silent to the true heroes of Star Wars.
>>
>>64416288
the OT was good so yeah clearly rehash of the OT
>>
YOU

WERE

THE

CHOSEN

ONE
>>
>>64415956
I LOVE U
LIAR
UR WITH HIM
U BROUGHT HIM HERE TO KILL ME
LET HER GO ANAKIN
LET HER GO
U TURNED HER AGAINST ME
U HAVE DONE THAT URESELF
U WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME
>>
File: 1441884387229.jpg (15 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1441884387229.jpg
15 KB, 250x237
>>64415956
>YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER
>AAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>64416751
YOUR ANGER AND YOUR LUST FOR POWER HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT
>>
File: image.gif (729 KB, 451x268) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
729 KB, 451x268
>>64418202
>>
File: 15890513.png (186 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
15890513.png
186 KB, 381x380
Jedi - war and killing is evil: at war and killing in all the episodes

Sith - war and kill when necessary: only war and kill when necessary

neither the sith or jedi are the "good guys" but at lest the sith don't lie about it
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.