[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUTISM: THE MOVIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: KTH_Poster.jpg (17 KB, 220x325) Image search: [Google]
KTH_Poster.jpg
17 KB, 220x325
AUTISM: THE MOVIE
>>
She's not autistic.
She's just Japanese.
>>
>>64413186
qt af when she was yelling at bunzo tbqhfam
6/10 movie
>>
File: kumiko3s.webm (3 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
kumiko3s.webm
3 MB, 576x324
>>
rooney remake when?
>>
>>64416616
I love that scene. Please make it with sound though. It kind of loses the effect without the "kxcs kxcs."
>>
>autism

Is this japanese Amelie?
>>
>>64413186
rinko kikuchi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMh-14sGOsE

hardcore autism.
>>
>>64417051
Not really. She's lonely and tired of her life so she desperately latches onto something she thinks is real because it gives her life meaning. The movie is cute and funny, but it's rather depressing too.
>>
>>64417084
What a QT. I can't believe the Japanese don't like her.
>>
>>64417223
japanese are big children that deserve no respect
>>
I really liked this movie until the second half when she goes to America.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (48 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
48 KB, 800x450
>>64417453
So you'd want to watch a whole movie about an autistic Japanese girl and her bunny trying to cope with mundane everyday-life?
>>
>>64417497
Not really. I just didn't want her to hang around annoying cartoon characters for the rest of the movie.
>>
>>64417585
I get what you mean by this, but I figure that meeting all sorts of weird and crazy people is part of the fantasy and mystique of her quest.
>>
>>64417497
Yes. It was called Air Doll.
>>
File: kumiko.jpg (66 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
kumiko.jpg
66 KB, 640x400
>>64413186
>>64417181
Actually she's genuinely mentally ill.

>>64417223
>What a QT. I can't believe the Japanese don't like her.
I believe it was showing her pussy in Babel that pissed them off.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.