[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've established that Carrie Fisher slept with 90% of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: BLACKED.jpg (20 KB, 333x416) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.jpg
20 KB, 333x416
We've established that Carrie Fisher slept with 90% of the cast of Episode IV... what about empire strikes back?
>>
>>64412076
I'm sure that she fucked yoda
>>
>strikes black
>>
>>64412076
>me in the middle
>>
File: BillyDee.jpg (48 KB, 587x573) Image search: [Google]
BillyDee.jpg
48 KB, 587x573
hey princess, you want some of that infamous Billy Dee D?
>>
>>64412076
Do we have a list of who she fucked?
>>
>>
>>64412076

YA JUST KNOW, LADS.

BLACKED.
>>
>>64412179
I think it was everyone except Kenny Baker and Uncle George
>>
How do you know that?
>>
Yaddle wrote about a brief lesbian encounter with her in her memoirs
>>
File: 69f3539359.jpg (102 KB, 630x627) Image search: [Google]
69f3539359.jpg
102 KB, 630x627
post yfw you learned Harrison Ford was a cuck
>>
>>64412372
It isn't a cuck unless they are sexually aroused by their partner having other partners.

People fucking around isn't cuck
>>
>>64412427
A cuck is literally a man with an alduterous wife.
>>
>>64412427
exactly what a cuck would say
>>
>>64412194
Chewbacca was the one taking care of Leigha though
>>
>>64412427
Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher were an item during this time, George confirmed she spent a lot of free time in his trailer. Now look at OP's pic and tell me he's not farming her out to Billy Dee
>>
>>64412076
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Billy Dee is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival liam neeson and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Fisher's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Billy Dee barely able to force it past the knob, and Carrie Fisher moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Billy Dees throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
File: f9PfRBz.gif (4 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
f9PfRBz.gif
4 MB, 300x300
>>64412624
>>
>>64412076
She didn't get her dirty coke filled vagina on based Hamill, did she?
>>
>>64412902
that's sick man, they're siblings
>>
>>64412902
I hope not. Mark is pure.
>>
Oh god imagine if leia and lando had finn
>>
>>64412902
Mark got married in 1978, and he's been with his wife ever since

so, probably not
>>
>>64412136

underrated
>>
>>64412959
>caramel-colored black man
+
>white girl
=
>black as the night Nigerian prince

nah
>>
>>64412427
Ok Harrison
>>
>>64413861
Billy Dee's skin isn't that light, but you're right. He'd have to be black as midnight to even make an Obama-colored kid.
>>
>>64412129
She damn well could have. Stuart Freeborn created the Yoda puppet as a self portrait based on his own facial features. He is the real life Yoda.

Source: ESB Yoda featurette on the Star Wars blu-ray collection
>>
im pretty sure she got blacknailed
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.