[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Prequal haters complain how quick Anakin turned to the Dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: link.png (121 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
link.png
121 KB, 500x441
>Prequal haters complain how quick Anakin turned to the Dark side
>Ignore the fact that He turned back to the light even faster

Can we just agree that the prequels and OT one in the same and that the new trilogy is better?
>>
They're all shit m8
>>
>>64411817
>>64411817
>just agree
pay me money first, DIS shill
>prequels and OT are one in the same
Return of the Jedi is almost on the same levels of some of the later prequels but just check out Weird Al's american pie parody. He doesn't tell a joke about phantom menace, he simply explains the plot: the stupid, insane plot.

Original and Empire are a thousand times greater than Jedi and the Prequels, the new movie feels more like in the spirit of the originals, but who knows if it'll pass the test of time.

>New trilogy
it's not a trilogy, it's an endless series of DIS cash grabs. And you can't say it's good because we only have one fucking movie, you idiot. Nice post, though DIS, I'm sure your sock will remain high and overpriced (sell DIS short every chance you get, investors - literally the best charity you can do for human culture)
>>
>autistic zelda meme
>likes the prequels
You have to be 18 to post.
Also, his son was being tortured to death. It's so fucking clear that he was never fully dark side, and in that moment he let go of his hate and realized palpatine had rused him
>>
>>64411817
so you enjoy watching those movies? like, you get enjoyment after sitting through them and feel content and happy when its over?

im really trying to understand you people
>>
File: baldelf.jpg (201 KB, 524x541) Image search: [Google]
baldelf.jpg
201 KB, 524x541
>>64411817
Young Mark Hamill would've been the perfect Link.
>>
>>64412878
Surely Link is taller than 5'6?
>>
>>64413033
...no

he's a kid/teenager for most of the games. he's actually shown to be short standing next to the adults.
>>
>>64411817
Can we all agree that Star War has and always will be vastly over-rated.

It is a kids adventure in space. Nothing more.
>>
>>64413033
>Fairy boy
>Tall

Pick one.

If anything, Mark Hamil is too tall.
>>
>>64412685
This is the only correct answer. When will you fags stop bitching about children's movies?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.