[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, look at my feet. You like those moccasins? Look in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: VGVH32X.png (278 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
VGVH32X.png
278 KB, 500x382
>Hey, look at my feet. You like those moccasins? Look in your closet; there's a pair for you. Don't like them? Then neither do I! Get the hell outta here! Ever see a guy say good-bye to a shoe?
>Heh heh. Yes, once.

Was the joke that Homer was referring to Scorpio saying good-bye to his shoes as the incident he has witnessed once before or that he had seen a man saying good-bye to his shoes prior to Scorpio and it's funny because it's a fairly rare/abstract thing to witness?
>>
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
File: max smart.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
max smart.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>64411210

It's like on Get Smart when Max would say "That's the second biggest <relevant noun> I've ever seen!"

It's a cheap, comfy joke that's easy to make.
>>
>>64411210

The former I think. At least that's how I always interpreted.

> GOAT Simpsons episode thread.
>>
>>64411236
/tv/ truly is cumulatively the dumbest board on 4chan.
>>
>>64411375
Oh yeah? You think you're better than us? Anon, c'mere a minute.
>>
>>64411210
>Was the joke that Homer was referring to Scorpio saying good-bye to his shoes as the incident he has witnessed once before or that he had seen a man saying good-bye to his shoes prior to Scorpio and it's funny because it's a fairly rare/abstract thing to witness?

Judging from this question I'd say you most likely have more important things to worry about than understanding Simpsons jokes, like how to clean yourself after the four or five times a day I assume you shit your pants.
>>
>>64411489
Apparently that joke was funnier in the German dub

>>64411375
>>64411236
>they'll never understand our intelligence
>we will have our revenge one day
>>
>>64411692
Listen, fuckstick: there's two logical interpretations of the joke. My question is which one's did the writer's intend? You going to answer?
>>
>>64411303
Wrong.
Good Get Smart reference, though.
>>64411362
Right.
Not the GOAT episode though but up there.
>>
File: sneed.png (242 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
sneed.png
242 KB, 600x450
>Sneed's feed and seed
>formerly Chuck's

So was Chuck his dad? Is this supposed to be a joke? Explain.
>>
>>64411362
my favorite Simpsons episode is the one where Lady Gaga visits Springfield
>>
>>64411714
of course tumblr would think that there's an objective universe
>>
>>64412208
Chuck's fucks and sucks.
But you already knew that.
>>
>>64412208
>Chucks Feed And Seed

I don't get it
>>
>>64412208
Think about it for a minute.

Cheed's Feed and Seed.
Formerly Snuck's.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.