[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> If you go you will destroy all they have suffered and fought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1451520852814.jpg (82 KB, 660x980) Image search: [Google]
1451520852814.jpg
82 KB, 660x980
> If you go you will destroy all they have suffered and fought for
Nope, nothing like that happened ever.Han was captured but they saved him. Was Yoda lying?
>>
>>64410768
Not to mention Han would have been captured regardless of what Luke did.
>>
>>64410768
It was a test
>>
So he couldn't see the future one hundred percent, big freaking deal.
>>
I guess the idea was that if Luke faced Vader before his training was complete odds were he'd either get himself killed or join the dark side.

The fact that it didn't happen led Yoda to consider his training as complete
>>
>>64410768
He was right, he barely got away because Leia was there and she was force sensitive too.

Otherwise no one would have gone back to save him from falling.
Also he said that the future was not clear.
>>
I mean, Leia may have been taken by Vader if we start altering the story.
>>
it was more likely a well informed deduction and not an outright prediction.
>>
>>64410917
How about the fact that Luke could have completely left midway through ROTJ and nothing would have changed plot wise.
>>
>>64411078
This
>>
yes

even though he came back later and defeated Vader things still went to shit
>>
>>64411102
>what is Vader and Darth Sheevious dying
>>
>>64411040
It was just running around a swamp while Yoda yelled at him. What training?
>>
File: tyNwowg.jpg (212 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
tyNwowg.jpg
212 KB, 1268x1695
>>64411177
Ch-checked
>>
>>64411177
They would have died anyway.
>>
>>64411459
Vader only let the commandos through because he sensed Luke
>>
>>64411549
Yeah, but if he left after the Ewok part, nothing would have changed.
>>
>>64410768
He thought Vader would wreck and capture him if he wasn't fully trained, which happened.
>>
>>64411117
> defeated Vader

lmao
>>
>>64411459
The entire Star Wars saga (1-6) is a story about Anakin's fall and redemption. Without Luke in the throne room we don't get the redemption
>>
>>64411653
You can't kill children and be redeemed.
Lucas is fucking autistic.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.