[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find a relatively safe place during the zombie apocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
>find a relatively safe place during the zombie apocalypse complete with electricity and running water
>turns out it's safe because a quirk of the nearby landscape acts as a natural walker trap
>thousands if not tens of thousands of walking, biting monstrosities are rendered helpless by the trap
>instead of reinforcing the trap, open it up and take the zombie horde on a cross-country excursion cause reasons
>watch your new home get overrun

Find a dumber character in television than Rick Grimes.

pro-tip: you can't
>>
>>64410127
>instead of reinforcing the trap, open it up and take the zombie horde on a cross-country excursion cause reasons
Why not just kill the walkers?
>>
>>64410348
they could be cured someday
>>
>>64410348
Too much of a hassle 2bh famiglia
>>
>>64410371
I havent watched for a while, is that confirmed?
>>
shut up Rick is always right

j-just SHUT UP OK
>>
m-me?
>>
>>64410127

MHEE?
>>
>>64410412

No fucking way you can cure necrotic flesh
>>
the hell you on about
>>
The writers are the stupid ones
>>
>he continued to watch the walking dead after frank left at the end of season 1

whenever I hear anyone talking about this series irl I always do my best to make it as awkward as possible by making fun of that person.
>>
>>64410599
except the show became god tier after season 2

anyone who says otherwise just hates what is popular
>>
>>64410412
A bullet in the head seems to cure them pretty well
>>
File: bridge-walkers.jpg (365 KB, 1112x753) Image search: [Google]
bridge-walkers.jpg
365 KB, 1112x753
WE CAN DODGE THE ZOMBIES AND SAVE ENERGY

-Rick
>>
>>64410127
Something else he could have done is just threw fire down at the trap every few months so they don't over fill. But then again, if it was too safe, there would be no show.
>>
>>64410127

I don't watch the show, but if possible can someone explain this, specifically what the quirk of landscape was, and what supposed in universe reason the character had for breaking or disabling the trap ?
>>
I can't believe people still watch this pleb trash
>>
>>64410857
Still the funnest show to watch with friends.
>>
So glad I quit watching this shit years ago
>>
File: 1450467748155.jpg (494 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
1450467748155.jpg
494 KB, 1280x1912
>>
>>64410829
quarry with the entrance blocked off by two trucks. zombies fall in, can't get out, make noise, attract more zombies

in the show the zombies were already slowly slipping through the exit (between the two trucks). their justification for leading all the zombies away instead of reinforcing it is that they were going to overflow eventually but it's not clear that there was a big risk of that happening soon. that said if it were to reach capacity the noise would still attract a lot of zombies, so they'd have a massive problem on their hands
>>
>>64410527
Neosporin cures anything
>>
>>64410371
Even if you cured them, they'd die immediately afterwards from their necrotic flesh and wounds.
The few that don't die will be guilt ridden for the rest of their lives over the human flesh they ate
>>
It was weird how he was constantly telling the new group that the most dangerous thing was people, but then completely forgets there might be other people to interfere with his zombie migration.
>>
>>64410958
I might just watch this season to see WHAT the fuck is going on with this nonsense.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (19 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
19 KB, 558x564
>Doesn't build the iron walls to re-enforce the trap
>Instead builds them in the middle of fucking nowhere highway
>Walkers walk the fuck around it
>Somehow he's surprised by this

The most retarded thing I've ever seen on tv, literally
>>
>>64410599
>i fantasise about making fun of people who watch shows i don't like
>i share these fantasies on the internet
>>
>>64410127
Because of the landscapes deteriorated condition they couldn't reinforce it. Cross-country excursion was the plan.

Did you even watch it?
>>
Reinforcing the trap wouldn't have dealt with the primary problem, namely that there were a ton of walkers in their backyard. At best, it would have delayed them inevitably breaking out. Rick's plan likely would have worked had Alexandria not been attacked and the horde not been attracted by the blaring horn. It was risky, but it was a lot smarter than just reinforcing some walls and waiting until the problem became too big to handle.
>>
Why not just get a couple of suppressors and do an entire routine, every six hours switch out the person shooting them? It'll waste bullets, but it seems they have an infinite amount anyways.

Or maybe light them all on fire? Throw gas tanks down there, shoot them, burn them.

Or find some grenades from the nearby forts, or missile launchers.

Throw useless cars down in the quarry, let the cars crush them.
>>
>>64410958
I mean, I know it's contrived, but that truck DID fall in episode 6x01. That unleashed ALL THE WALKERS.
>>
>>64411465
I watched Rick's plan destroy Alexandria
>>
>>64410958
Rick noted that all it would take is shift in the rock or a heavy rain and the truck holding most of them in would fall and open the way out
>>
>>64411814
Which it DID.>>64411720
It's funny. All this season and last half of season 5 is supposed to be making Rick seem unstable or going to the extreme, but he has brrn proven right every single time.
>>
>>64411121
fuck, I don't know why I laughed but I just woke up my neighbor
>>
>>64411663
Setting them on fire would've probably done the job very well.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.