[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did she mean??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
what did she mean??
>>
I believe she means "I'm off the wagon again!"
>>
Does Gary write her tweets?
>>
>Stop with the short ugly actors

She no longer wants short ugly actors in movies

>it ain't clever

She doesn't think casting short ugly actors is clever

>It's far from code

What?

>I'm far from that body dysmorphic

She's now saying she isn't body dsymorphic herself, not sure what the connection between that and her first statement was

>You have a community, however, LAME, get a hobby

She is now addressing a select group of people who, while she finds them leave, indeed acknowledges they are a "community". Regardless, she thinks they should get a new hobby. No idea who this community is though
>>
Didn't she make a big stink about people judging women by their looks?
>>
dont do coke kids
>>
>>64408712
>>It's far from code
>What?

I think she means casting short ugly actors isn't standard operating procedure for most Hollywood male movie roles.
>>
>>64408512
This has gone too far. Why does this have to happen? LEAVE CARRIE ALONE
>>
I prefer to think that it's her dog taking over her twitter account and she's too old to figure out how to stop it.
>>
>>64408512
She's tired of people judging bodies and she's not effected by the insults. The people that attack celebs like her on twitter are from a group of individuals that get together shitting on actresses and believes they should get productive hobbies.

The first sentence should be in quotes.

This was actually one of her more intelligible tweets.
>>
>>64408903
Wait, is Boyega supposed to be the short ugly actor in this situation?
>>
>>64408947
no, she is. I'm not sure how you could possibly assume she was referring to him when she references her own body image.
>>
>>64409034
Wait, she's talking about her dog? Of course it's short it's a very small breed.
>>
do you think if a bunch of us tweet cum tributes to her like we did with chloe moretz she'll respond
>>
File: BasedGary.png (219 KB, 397x272) Image search: [Google]
BasedGary.png
219 KB, 397x272
>>64408512

>It's a rare gary thread
>>
>>64409208
Don't do this. you'll just open yourself up to litigation
>>
>>64409309
i'm in a third world country
>>
>>64409208
Lol what happened with chloe?
>>
>>64409548
A couple anons were arrested. one is still in prison.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.