[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: project-x-poster.jpg (588 KB, 1014x1500) Image search: [Google]
project-x-poster.jpg
588 KB, 1014x1500
Just caught this flick on MTV

Is this the Animal House/Van Widler of our generation?
>>
WHat is Van Wilder?
>>
i donĀ“t think anyone cared for van wilder
>>
>>64407760

It was a big movie
>>
I think it's better than both of those flicks tbf (to be frank). tfw no kirby gf
>>
>>64407788
Being that many of the morons here are American, and being that many of them were probably also born after the year 2000, I'm going to believe that this idiotic post is actually real.
>>
>>64407675
surprisingly comfy, gave me teenage nostalgia feels
>>
if you just caught a 3 year old movie on cable for the first time you can probably assume it is not the Animal House of your generation. Superbad (pre-judd apatow fatigue) is probably the last culturally relevant coming of age about-a-party movie in the 2000s. The late 90s had Can't Hardly Wait. Van Wilder was shit and sandwiched in the era of awful cookie cutter american pie, road trip, & bring it on clones - films where everyone is good looking and the scripts use sarcasm as a crutch for writing actual humor.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (128 KB, 1189x681) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
128 KB, 1189x681
>>64407675
Thats a nice opinion there, reddit.
>>
Project X inspired one of the most epic parties I ever went to. Even my fat ass friend Rick got laid by a hot black chick.

We even had a gnome lol
>>
>>64408161

>liked project x
>thought van wilder was shit

Hello reddit
>>
>>64408292
>posts on 4chan
>doesn't like reddit

reddit has arrived!
>>
>>64407887
animal house isn't good
>>
the movie inspired a party in the netherlands which came on the news. pretty neat.
>>
It's a pretty good movie, gives you a sense of actually being there

great soundtrack that people beat to death for the next 2 years at
>>
the movie was inspired by a party in australia. pretty gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 625x468
>>64407787
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.