[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The gift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
anymore like this?
>>
Any random low budget 90s thriller.
>>
liked this one a lot tho
>>
I don't. The end is shit.
>>
>>64406891
i don't like u u fuck
>>
From the minute this movie started I thought it was going to end in Michael Bluth getting cucked. It sorta does, but not enough. I wish that the creepo and the waifu got together in the end and left Bateman to blue himself
>>
so did he impregnate her or not?
>>
:-)
>>
>>64406844
Dead man shoes? I don't know
>>
>>64407272
no
>>
>take video to cops
>other guy gets arrested for life and wife forgives you

dumb movie dumb ending
>>
>>64407604
>wife hates you forever because now she knows you are piece of shit
>>
>>64407604
You forgot the late term abortion
>>
Shit movie
>>
A middle aged mexican woman at work liked it, she had a kid with a nigger, not married . she likes it. that convinced me to no like it
>>
>>64407641
I'm sure she wouldn't feel sorry for the guy anymore if she watched the video where he drugged and "raped" her.
>>
>>64407789
wut?
>>
>>64408003
cucks like this movie
>>
I saw the trailer a long time ago and it intrigued me. Decided to watch it one night, and I really liked it.

Alternate ending though, shows what happened

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Watch-An-Exclusive-Alternate-Ending-Gift-One-Year-Best-Films-89827.html
>>
>>64407604
why would he get arrested if there's nothing that positively identifies him as the man in the video?
>>
>>64407922
you being shit has nothing to do with that other guy
>>
>>64406844
I thought it was a Google captcha and tried to click it.
>>
>>64408220
A lot of it had to do with how he treated that guy.
If she saw that video she would be on Bateman's side. Even if they decided to get divorced.
>>
>>64408208
This
>>
Essential friendly stranger is not what they appear-core
did you even see the movie? he made her think she was crazy, she even had that abortion because of it
>>
>>64406844
Cache
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.