[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Helicopters.jpg (136 KB, 1437x607) Image search: [Google]
Helicopters.jpg
136 KB, 1437x607
WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN
>>
It aint me xD amiright guys? :)
>>
>it ain't anvil starts playing
>>
>>64404067
CAUGHT IN THE TRAP

was part of the plan
>>
PILLA'S HIT
>>
>>64404197
HE'S DEAD
>>
>voodoo child starts playing
>>
File: blackhawkdown01a.jpg (94 KB, 1015x429) Image search: [Google]
blackhawkdown01a.jpg
94 KB, 1015x429
ITS A SIGNAL TO THE MILITIA!
>>
What were they fighting for?
>>
How did the whole situation get absolutely FUBAR? You have team after team of the highest-tier operators rolling into the city and they get BTFO. Who was at fault? Could it have been prevented?
>>
>>64404279
That guy: the movie
>>
>>64404279
How did he land a bank managers job after leaving delta force?
>>
>>64404318

>trying to recover wounded comrades miles deep into a city going full chimp out mode

Honestly surprised more weren't killed
>>
>>64404318
>btfo
19 Americans died almost 1,000 skinnies died
>>
>>64404318
No armor support, info is compromised before OP is started, that dude fucked it up when he missed the robes.

Still manage to complete objectives and kill a shitload of nogs though.
>>
>>64404387
A ratio of anything more than 1:1000 is unacceptable
>>
>>64404318
Ground extraction convoy was late, helos landed in the wrong spot, 4 or 5 black hawks took RPG damage, two of which crashed, which then the crew needed to be extracted from, requests for heavier support like spookies and tanks were denied by the SOD, clusterfuck communications on the ground, undergeared soldiers who were loaded out for a 30 minute mission and not for overnight during the worlds alltime most ultimate chimpout in history, 23 americans died, killed 3000 somolians with them
>>
>>64404109
yeah you're right.
>>
>>64404279
He was in Delta force before landing a job at a bank in Gothamm
>>
I fucking loved this movie, it was the first R rated movie I saw with my dad in theaters. I remember holding back tears when the Americans started dying u didn't wanna look like a pussy
>>
>>64404067
you can't really stand next to a mountain and chop it down with the edge of your hand

t.geologist
>>
>SUPER 64 IS GOING DOWN I AGAIN SUPER 64 IS GOING DOWN
>>
>>64404387
A friend of mine claimed his uncle was on the ground in the city during that doing volunteer work, and according to him, most of that was just the gun fire, especially the minigun rounds just cutting through the shitty buildings and tearing through everyone indiscriminately.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>64404298
freedom, you fuckin' commie
>>
>tfw they know what they are asking for
>>
This movie had a GOAT soundtrack
>>
File: tumblr_noc0pcsL8X1titub2o1_400.png (71 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noc0pcsL8X1titub2o1_400.png
71 KB, 353x352
Mfw you'll never roll on with your delta bros and fug up some skinnies while listening to old hard rock, then play basketball after. Why even live?
>>
File: banestadiumdubs.png (2 MB, 1538x820) Image search: [Google]
banestadiumdubs.png
2 MB, 1538x820
SOME FOLKS WERE BORN
MADE TO WEAR THE MASK
I'M A BIG GUY FOR YOUUUUUU
>>
>>64405017
>Bane and delta force guy could have thrown down if it wasnt for the joker
>>
I'M FALLING TO PIECES, SOMEBODY PUT ME TOGETHER
>>
>>64405092
Oh yeah, and Tom Hardy has a minor role in Black Hawk Down, almost forgot
>>
>>64405196
>Bane and delta force guy were both in Mogadishu
>they could have worked together
>>
>>64405196
What was bane doing in Somalia in 93?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.