[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a lawyer become so operator? Don't you have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Sicario Ghost Fap.webm (3 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Sicario Ghost Fap.webm
3 MB, 1920x800
How does a lawyer become so operator? Don't you have to go to Delta school for that?

webm related
>>
>thingken of family

;_;
>>
as if that scene made me jump as hard as I did.

great filmmaking.
>>
>>64403066

>"We have to become more bad than the 'real' bad guys!"

shit film
>>
>>64403825
"That wasn't it at all!"
There's the reply you wanted. Have fun.
>>
>>64403825
>using the same tactics but in a more controlled and focused way is "more bad"
You could argue equally bad but I don't get this "more bad" meme
>>
>>64403066

When you're a Mary Sue you can do anything.
>>
>>64403066
is there at any point clearly stated that he has no training with special forces?

also he's used by the CIA more because of his mindset. he's willing to do any kind of evil to have his revenge.

this shit happens in really often, even among organized crime circles. read about pedophile rings, there is usually one dude capable of capturing and torturing children who delivers said kids to other involved in the ring who don't have the guts to dirty their hands. because his skills are needed, he is often heavily protected.

same thing happens in Sicario.
>>
>>64403066
>Don't you have to go to Delta school for that?
Considering he's working directly with the CIA that's probably literally what happened
>>
>>64403066
>How does a lawyer become so operator? Don't you have to go to Delta school for that?

Ask Al Q and ISIS, thanks to the CIA they went from literal WHO'S to what we have today.
>>
according to wikipedia US special forces take about 2 years to finish training, and you can also take into account he was working for the columbian cartel, presumably as a hitman, before that. it's not that unbelievable
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.