[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"THE FORCE AWAKENS" PRODUCTION CHANGES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: Rey.jpg (16 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
16 KB, 500x250
>Rey was originally "Kira", a hotheaded mechanic who lived in Jakku fixing old spaceships, among them the Millennium Falcon, with her surrogate father, a former pilot for the Republic, who is later murdered by the First Order, after which she embarks on an adventure. She also had her own jury-rigged droid.

>Finn was originally "Sam", an expert marksman and nature-born leader with a historic of insubordination against the First Order who decides to desert after witnessing the execution of a captive Rebel crew. He was white.

>Poe Dameron was originally "John Doe", a stoic soldier affiliated with the Resistance. He would originally die in the Tie Fighter crash. At different points, he was a Jedi and a bounty hunter with a Wookie companion. He was black.

>Kylo Ren was originally "The Jedi Killer", a powerful warrior trained to locate and kill all Force-sensitives and particularly obsessed with Luke Skywalker. At different points, he feeded off of solar energy and had a torture droid for a companion.

>Kira originally found out she was Force-sensitive early into her adventure and met Luke, who had gone into exile to mainttain the Force in balance and decided to guide her in the ways of the Force. At this point, the McGuffin was a map to the ancient Jedi temple, which was later merged with a map to Luke's whereabouts.

>The Starkiller Base was originally the "Doom Star", a energy cannon powered by geotermal energy, built inside a volcano on planet Dantooine.

>Captain Phasma was originally a man and would've been played by Benedict Cumberbatch.

>Supreme Leader Snoke was almost a female described as a "beautiful, but warped marble statue".
>>
Would this have made Rey less of a boring Mary Sue?
>>
Most of that sounds way better, holy fuck, what happened.
>>
Too bad they decided to play it safe.
>>
>>64402722
>hotheaded
>>
I liked tfa but this sounds so much better. Fuck I can peice together the plot now. Could have been a 9/10.
>>
>>64402722
Well this would have made the movie way more interesting and explained a shit ton about Rey's character.

They still should have kept Poe alive though. Even if he wasn't played by Oscar Issac a black Poe would have been interesting.

The could have done exactly that with Kylo Ren, still made him Han's son and had that be his pull towards the light side and it would have been a much better villain.

Don't really care about Phasma. Snoke being a female would have been hilarious.
>>
>>64402999
JJ happened

He's the hack to end all hacks.
>>
File: Episode VIII.jpg (46 KB, 728x410) Image search: [Google]
Episode VIII.jpg
46 KB, 728x410
>At one point, Sam would've been rescued from the remains of the Tie Fighter by an indigenous tribe from Jakku, led by Maz Kanata, which conducts a ritual in which Sam is "reborn a hero". After this was cut, Maz was made into the owner of a bar where Kira and Sam would meet Han, at a crime-ridden space station known as "Crime City". Maz was supposed to be animatronic.

>Han was originally going to be a space cowboy, with a leather duster, slicked-back hair and a beard, and much more jaded.

>BB-8 was originally "Surly", a probe droid.

>At one point, Kira/Rey had to recover a map from the sunken remains of the Death Star using her skills as a scavenger.

>The Resistence's base of operations was originally a bunker underneath Princess Leia's castle in a lush forest world.

>Jakku was originally a non-descript planet, then became a "junk planet" where Kira/Rey lives. At different points it was a water planet, an ice planet and a jungle planet.

>Space pirates would originally be involved, at one point hijacking the Millennium Falcon, at another stealing Rey/Kira's ship and forcing her to walk the plank. At this point Jakku would've been a water planet.

>The Resistance originally had its own super-weapon, the War Hammer, a warship capable of penetrating any planetary shield and unleashing an armada of smaller ships to launch full-scale offensives against enemy bases.
>>
Fuck Disney
>>
>Female Snoke

Further confirmation it's not Plagueis?
>>
File: SWRED.jpg (70 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
SWRED.jpg
70 KB, 446x299
>tfw we will never get this movie because of fucking corporate interests, political correctness and shitty directors.
>>
>>64402722

Sounds as boring and derivative as to what we got.

>>64402940

Maybe a little less so if she had time to properly be trained by Luke, but much of her Mary Sueness has to do about how well she does everything, and that still could be a trait of "Kira".

>>64402999

It sounds even more like A New Hope.
>>
>>64403186
>>BB-8 was originally "Surly", a probe droid.
Holy fuck, a probe droid as a character? Like from Empire? That would have been so cool.
>>
>>64402999
Michael Arndt, the man who wrote these early versions with Kira, Rey and Luke, said that none of his drafts were particularly good, while the rest of the scrapped ideas came from J.J. himself.

I think /tv/ is just predisposed to like what will no longer happen in order to be able to complain more about what we did get.
>>
>>64403186
>>At one point, Kira/Rey had to recover a map from the sunken remains of the Death Star using her skills as a scavenger.

This is what really bothered me. The fact that Rey was a Scavenger and the realistic skills we know she had she was introduced with never came up again. They were absolutely irrelevant to the story or her personality. Instead she just magically became good at everything else and became a shittier character with every single scene.

She was an interesting character at the beginning of the movie but turned to shit the moment they left Jakku
>>
>>64402722
>Doom Star
Sounds fucking retarded. Everything else sounds pretty solid though aside from no Poe. He was the best character of the movie.
>>
>>64403186

Jakku being am actual scrapyard/junkyard planet would make much more sense and explain Rey's character and the presence of the Millenium Falcon better.
>>
>no source

yeah fuck off this might as well post EU fanfiction
>>
File: Rey Rey Sue.jpg (418 KB, 969x1030) Image search: [Google]
Rey Rey Sue.jpg
418 KB, 969x1030
>>
>>64403409
Considering he had about 5 minutes of screen time, that speaks volumes about the characterization of the rest of the cast.
>>
>>64403373
Same here. We see she's a competent scavenger right at the beginning of the film and then they never utilize that as part of her character traits again.
>>
>>64402999
No it doesn't, stop being so over dramatic
>>
>>64403459
I can't say I disagree with you there.
>>
>>64402722
It's geo'termal MON! BDDDDD BIGGUPS
>>
>>64403445

Coppled together from the concept art book
>>
>>64403126
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64402722
Female Snoke would have been better than what we got tbqhwyf.

Could have been a sinister mother figure, like Kreia but less constantly annoying
>>
Is this shitty fanfic? Any source?
>>
>>64402722
this would have rocked. sadly we got PLOT holes the size of Europa and Mary Sue Rey and needlessly angst in Kylo Ren who was himself pretty powerful.

>>64402940
I think the Rat and Jar Jar wanted a more OVERLY powerful for no reason at all, Disney Princess of Power to sell tiaras and stuff and Kira would be too much like a boy, in having to work for power---so Rey's a savant at the force and could into force better than the ancient one, Yoda.
>>
>>64402722
>>Kylo Ren was originally "The Jedi Killer", a powerful warrior trained to locate and kill all Force-sensitives and particularly obsessed with Luke Skywalker. At different points, he feeded off of solar energy and had a torture droid for a companion.
A competent Kylo and his buddy Grievous. Sounds better than a whiny emo.
>>
>>64403681
>>64403755

Are you kidding? Whiny emo Kylo is the best thing we got out of this movie. Made him an interesting character and not just another Darth Vader carbon copy
>>
>>64403276
yeah man it's J J and Disney man, after the almighty dollar at all cost.
In a few short Years Rey will be pissed on by everyone with half a brain, just you wait.
>>
>>64402722
>>Finn was originally "Sam", an expert marksman and nature-born leader with a historic of insubordination against the First Order who decides to desert after witnessing the execution of a captive Rebel crew. He was white.

well of course he was white. can't let a black guy be a natural born leader can we? lets just make him a shitty character like the rest of the cast.

the movie was shit anyway.
>>
>>64403806

>a few years

I hope that happens sooner than that and as soon as the hype dies down.
>>
>>64402722
>Kylo Ren was originally "The Jedi Killer", a powerful warrior trained to locate and kill all Force-sensitives and particularly obsessed with Luke Skywalker

This sounds like a good idea. All force sensitives should be killed off because they are a threat to the entire galaxy.
>>
>>64403796
I'm not saying his conflictedness was a negative, i'm saying they played him up as a Sap and made Rey this all too sure of her self Mary Sue. It made no sense at all. Rey better be the villain in the next one and Ren the good guy.
>>
>>64403892

That's literally the only direction I can see these movies taking without being an absolute disaster
>>
File: 1427304979871.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1427304979871.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>64402722
>tfw no milf sithfu
>>
>>64403877
I think it's happening, even now they're more and more critics citing the movie's flaws. it's only a matter of time before the façades drops completely.
>>
>>64402940
Would have fixed a lot of the plot holes.
>>
File: 1449608494755.jpg (70 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
1449608494755.jpg
70 KB, 426x640
>>64402722
Rey's and Finn's would have been better however this is clearly a lie in order to quell the fans that say it was shit.

This is
>What bad... well it could have been good we could have done this instead.

"Production changes" just means that is what they didn't do.

Now stop sucking cock because the rest of those are nothing more than pandering bullshit to cover their ass with everyone
>>
>>64403930
But they won't though. Disney doesn't have the balls to be awesome. they'd prefer to milk Rey for all she's worth and sell billions of dollars worth of merchandise in her name. BUT, they may see her as a potential villain who could be as big as darth vader because darth vader is one of the most interesting characters of all time in any media.
>>
REy is Disney princess tier. she'll be the hero even if shes the villian, like frozen or maleficent.
>>
Oh fuck this would had been cool. You could of had this AND still be PC since there was a black character. Shame about poe though
>>
>>64403409
When will the Poe dickriding end? Yes, we get it; Oscar Isaac is based. But as Poe he was nothing more than a plot device.
>>
>>64402722

Source?

If that's true I'm so glad they went with what they did.

That sounds pure diarrhea.
>>
>>64404014
Go home jarjar Abrams
>>
>>64404230
It won't because everyone agrees TFA would have been ten times better with him as the lead.
>>
>>64403932
mmm
>>
>>64404265
Disney shill go home.

These professed "Production changes" are simply to try to earn back respect through things they could have done differently retrospectively, It reeks of marketing and whoever had the gull to make this shit up should be slapped by every fan of the series as he's nothing more than a lying rat.
>>
>>64402722

>Dantooine
>volcano
>>
None of this sounds any better than what made it to the movie
>>
>>64404230
He wasn't even supposed to last past the first 20 minutes of the movie.
>>
>>64404370
Everyone has a clear role instead of Rey being the best at everything. Also, apart from the Doom Star, it doesn't feel like a complete rip off of A New Hope.
>>
>>64404270
Oh man, what could have been
>>
>>64404052

Well I could see them pulling it off. Despite everyone saying she's a Luke copy she seems way more to be an Anakin personality wise to me and I'd like to see a realistic falling to the dark side than they did with Anakin.
It's wishful thinking, I know but everything else would be total shit after she is already an unbelievable Mary Sue that is only set to become even more powerful.
>>
>>64402722
Source for this? because if its just your fanfiction then it's pretty good desu
>>
>>64402999
>most of that sounds way better holy fuck
you would have said this about ep VII regardless of how it turned out. quit lying to yourself anon. it's unbecoming.
>>
>>64402722
Nice source.
>>
>>64404478

At this point anything we would've gotten instead legitimately WOULD'VE been better
As of now TFA is just an incredibly forgettable movie that even so called fans can barely remember right after watching it.
It will be entirely forgotten in like 7 years and will be remembered as "Oh yeah THAT movie" when brought up
>>
>>64404419

>Rey being best at everything

She's not though. All she does is mind control one weak-willed Stormtrooper and she learned it directly from Ren himself since he was weak-willed as fuck and obviously dark-side wannabe who tried to mind control her. He enabled her to do it.

He does it again later in the final battle between her and him. He offers her guidance through the dark side and again fucks up. It's like you people can't follow simple as fuck plot points.
>>
File: just fuck my childhood fam.jpg (14 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my childhood fam.jpg
14 KB, 500x281
>>64402722
Kylo finn and poe were good and some of those early concepts are terrible but
>Reckless Rey already meeting Luke
>Find the jedi temple
>Leia castle
>probe bb-8
>Maz tribe
>War Hammer
i dont think all of thise could fit in one movie but fuck that would have been a fresh adventure.
>>
>>64404648
>getting it done to you means you gain that ability

Rey isn't a Blue Mage faggot.
>>
>>64404439
sadly, i think they're going to let the success of this movie go to their head. they'll think they did everything right and go for more of the same. it's the safest bet really and in he end, it'll damage the character and the franchise irreversibly.

>even worse than they did to it with TFA
>>
>>64404605
Yes, and whatever we got, you'd still be sitting there going
"x made up story WOULD'VE been better"
>>
>>64404713
The War Hammer was very nearly in the movie, it was cut in the last second.

But by then it was just a weapon that could take out several TIE Fighters in one fell swoop and couldn't penetrate shields anymore.
>>
>>64404717

It hasn't been explored yet but it's obvious. She didn't even know she was force sensitive until that point. He obviously imparted knowledge he didn't intend to through that technique. He knows he fucked up and fucks up the room.
>>
>>64404805
still would have been awesome to have a new ships.all we got are X-wings and TIE fighters
>>
>>64404902
>He knows he fucked up and fucks up the room.

That was just Kylo throwing his usual autistic fit of rage
>>
>>64404902
>He obviously imparted knowledge he didn't intend to through that technique

That's some fucked up headcanon you got there friend.
>defending Rey-Rey Sue
She's literally the biggest mary sue there's ever been.
>>
>>64403347
The draft they ended up with in the end wasn't particularly good either. These ideas don't sound great, but they sound better than the garbage we got.
>>
>>64403151
They fucking screwd the whole thing in editing don't forget.
>>
>>64404934

Because of his light side training with Luke. He even spares her at the end and offers quarter and training. He's the worst dark side user ever.

I don't know where they're going with the overarching story but it's obvious he's going to be redeemed.
>>
File: mary-sue.jpg (29 KB, 332x363) Image search: [Google]
mary-sue.jpg
29 KB, 332x363
>>64404947
>She's literally the biggest mary sue there's ever been.
>>
>>64405037

Korra at least struggled to learn how to bend air. Rey would've mastered it without even knowing what airbending is
>>
>>64405037
Rey is more of a mary sue than Korra.
Korra literally has huge flaws. SHE NEVER FUCKING THINKS.
>>
wow star wars is shit
>>
>>64404947

>character that has a hazy past is confused about the force but kind of believes in it through myth
>Kylo who has tons of past baggage and Force training and obviously knows who she is since he fucks up a whole room (like normal) because he fucked up

Again, simple as fuck plot points. She has a past. It's all a little too vague for a reason.
>>
>>64404902
>He obviously imparted knowledge
You might be reaching a bit there anon
She went from being unable to resist him to being ABLE to resist him, which at most tells her hey wait it seems I can use the force, and Solo confirmed that the force n shit are real, leading to all the subsequent things
>>
File: 1451540854464.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451540854464.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>64402722
>doom star

imagine being sheev. imagine sheev fucking survived falling down a hole, and he turns on the space TV one night and they talk about the fucking doom star
>>
>>64405037
You're kidding right? Aang was more of a mary sue than Korra. Which is not at all.
>>
>>64405071
>Korra literally has huge flaws. SHE NEVER FUCKING THINKS.
She's also a lesbian.
>>
File: maxvonsydowDUNE.jpg (40 KB, 720x307) Image search: [Google]
maxvonsydowDUNE.jpg
40 KB, 720x307
>>64403186
I say this is shit, Jakku is Dune, Po is Atreides who meets with the leader of the Fremen (Von Sydow), then the Tie fighter gets eaten by a sandworm.
>>
>>64403186
This is the different between Reddit and 4chan. We started with a 4chan script and ended up with a Reddit script.
>>
>>64405168

Maybe but he freaks the fuck out about even mentioning "a girl" that escaped and has a strong grasp on the force.

He obviously knows her and has some sort of knowledge about her and history.

Plus he's obviously conflicted in a lot of ways.
>>
>>64405223
I have to ask for your source on that.
I watched most of Korra but I didn't watch season 4. Or 3, or whichever was the final season.
>>
>>64405212
He should come back to make the Empire great again.
>>
>>64405291

He obviously knows her and has some sort of knowledge about her and history.

Seems like bullshit since neither of them commented on knowing each other
>>
File: fix it fuck.png (150 KB, 342x320) Image search: [Google]
fix it fuck.png
150 KB, 342x320
>>64405066
>>64405071
now that i think about it,you're right: rey is ''perfect''. what the hell is wrong with JJ at least kirk was
>>64405213
what? aang was terrible,he was a fast learned but a spoiled kid.remember how he escaped from his destiny and got the whole world fucked? or how he didnt tell katara he had a letter from her dad scared that she might leave?
>>
Where is hell is any of this coming from?
>>
So I just saw the movie and now I can participate properly in these discussions, heres what I think will happen. I would write spoiler alerts but you shouldn't even be in this thread if you haven't seen the movie.

>It is heavily hinted that Rey is Lukes daughter, but she could also be another random person that the force "awakens" inside of
>I don't like how she was able to pull off a jedi mind trick and use the force to pull the lightsaber to her without actually knowing wtf shes doing
>I also give that a pass because she might be stronger than everyone else
>regardless of whether she is Lukes daughter or not I have a feeling she will become the most powerful force user in the galaxy
>Finn turned out to not be nearly as bad as everyone said he was
>I am curious as to what Kylo Ren felt inside Finn during the intro scene
>He might have just felt conflict and knew Finn would try to defect
>He might have also felt the force, Finn might become a Jedi too
>Snoke has to be the Emperor reborn into another body
>If not the Emperor then definitely some ancient sith lord
>Kylo will end up killing Luke and/or Leia
>Luke and Leia will die
>Kylo will not be able to be saved
>Rey or Finn will kill him
>They won't use "duel of the fates" in any of the movies
>They should but they won't
>Phasma will be punished for the destruction of the planet and will be expelled from the imperial army
>She will become a bounty hunter
>Rey is going to get her ass kicked in the next movie
>I could see them making Finn and Rey siblings, but this is unlikely
>Rey will end up with a double sided lightsaber just like Darth Maul

overall the movie was good but felt rushed, I think they tried to get too much done in one sitting, and it is almost unwatchable for people who are new to star wars.
>>
>>64405291

You're reaching a bit too far. You're pulling shit out of your ass based on pure assumptions, things we're never shown or told

The closest thing we can get to is that Ren senses Rey might be family (if Rey is actually Luke's daughter) and that is why he's confused.

The whole "leaving huge holes in the story regarding characters" only works when you can logically fill in the gaps with information that is explicitly given to you. We know absolutely nothing about Rey that would lead us to think that Kylo Ren is familiar with her
>>
>>64405292

It's fan speculation because she was all brobro with Asami after she became a paraplegic and Asami became her caretaker
>>
>>64405291
>he freaks the fuck out
Because that dipshit just told him about how they monumentally failed.... and when he asks if there's anything else, he goes on about yet another aspect of their failure and that someone else has joined them. He would have reacted the same if it were some random dude.

"WHAT. BOY."

That's literally all it was
>>
File: kira.jpg (28 KB, 569x445) Image search: [Google]
kira.jpg
28 KB, 569x445
>Rey was originally "Kira", a hotheaded mechanic
pottery
>>
>>64404052
>because darth vader is one of the most interesting characters of all time in any media.
jesus christ are you serious
>>
>>64405168
I don't think she was able to do anything, she looked confused as fuck in that scene. I think the force was just protecting her.
>>
>>64405382

>Snoke has to be the Emperor reborn into another body

I still think he's Plagueis. Sheev thought he killed him but even he had the ability to do what Yoda and Qui Gon finally dreamed up. Outlived everyone and is the last true Sith Lord alive. It would be quite a bit of pottery.
>>
>>64405490
>i don't think she was able to do anything
are you literally autistic?
look at how her facial expression changes, jesus christ on a candle stick
>>
Is her name written Rey or Rei? Her name originally being Kira makes me think that she was written by some weeaboo
>>
>>64405368
Yes and he was more of a Mary Sue than Korra.
You're missing the point. NEITHER WAS A MARY SUE.
>>
>>64405292
It's pretty obvious when you watch the last episode, ill just say that much.
>>
>>64405560

the plagueis theme from Ep III is literally Snoke's theme. If he isn't Plaeguis then they fucked up as much as the editors putting the nazgul theme whenever Azog showed up in the Hobbit

Also they need to use some of the PT music because TFA had generic blockbuster Disney music and it sucked
>>
>>64403450
cute! i would watch this movie.
>>
>>64405395
>fan speculation

Oh you mean shipping.
As someone that has taken care of people before, you get pretty chummy with them. Especially when they are dependent on you.
>>
It's been established in all of the movies that for mind tricks you need eye contact and do the hand gesture.
How the fuck did Rey do it without either of that and being strapped AND against a guy who was clearly pissed off at her antics so his will became "Opposite of what you're saying, bitch"

I thought Jedi mind tricks had to be subtle, but apparently you can just impose them on others by sheer force too
>>
>>64405566
jedi are samurai in space
>>64405571
mybad
>>
>>64402722
>Supreme Leader Snoke was almost a female described as a "beautiful, but warped marble statue".

Sign my dick up.
>>
File: hotheads out.gif (1 MB, 260x190) Image search: [Google]
hotheads out.gif
1 MB, 260x190
>>64402722
>hotheaded
>>
>>64405610
Well I don't plan on ever watching it. I didn't watch it when it was airing, like I did with the rest of the series. What makes you think i'll watch it now.
Just spill.
>>
>>64403186
>>At one point, Sam would've been rescued from the remains of the Tie Fighter by an indigenous tribe from Jakku, led by Maz Kanata, which conducts a ritual in which Sam is "reborn a hero".
Wtf this would have been awesome as fuck. we could get spiritual and almost arthouse cinema as they use the force to rebirth him. that would have been so cool, like dagobah-tier.
>>
>>64405385

Oh come on now. It's not like any part of the movie was subtle at all.

You have a character that freaks out about "a girl" escaping and then fucks up a room.

I'm not reaching at all. It's obvious there's something there when the director beats it over your head.
>>
>>64405670

Yet you'll find no character named Tatsumaku or Hroyukisaki or Makumakuweeabuki
>>
>>64405642

TFA doesn't follow the logic of any of the other movies. The entire movie's script reads like literal fan fiction
>>
File: 898345908435.jpg (68 KB, 614x509) Image search: [Google]
898345908435.jpg
68 KB, 614x509
>all the love for these scrapped ideas

I am in a dream land at the moment? Am I seriously the only one who can see the reason why they didn't go through with any of this?

>John Doe
>Rey fixes Millenium Falcon
>Snoke a beautiful marble statue
>Jedi killer who absorbs solar energy
>Doom Star

It's all garbage
>>
>>64405716
And? The Magnificent Seven was Seven Samurai in the old west. Yet you didn't see any characters with Japanese names.
>>
bryan konietzko wrote a pretty big post on how he and the rest of the Korra writers reached homo ending. So yeah, it's not the fans who think so.
>>
>>64405566
There is a lot of east asian inspiration where do you think the force came from?
>>
>>64402722
>>Supreme Leader Snoke was almost a female described as a "beautiful, but warped marble statue".
like Asajj Ventress?
also
>Doom Star
really? jesus christ.
>>
>>64403293
>as boring and derivative

Except none of those original ideas has been done in Star Wars. Jedi Killers only happened in EU. Actual wanderers hasn't been a thing unless you count Kenobi. Actual deserters hasn't been a thing other than EU
>>
>>64405561
she was obviously trying to resist him, the same way poe tried. I don't think she actually had control though, poe caved and she didn't so the force had to be protecting her.
>>
>>64405725
Kill yourself JJ. At least it would've been something different.
>>
>Atris could have been the BBEG
>>
>>64402722

>no luke's grandchildren
>in a story about fathers

nice try
>>
>>64403409
no, it sounds fucking bad ass...
>>
The concept art book is depressing because so many of the ideas were cool.

Though /tv/ would have whined about the scene where Rey/Kira destroyed two Star Destroyers by opening the canopy of an X Wing and slicing them up with the lightsaber
>>
Simplyfied.

That works with user design, not stories. Abrams is a hack.
>>
>>64405919
You know you have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>64405710

>freaks out about a girl

Where did you get this from? You have serious comprehension issues if you think that's the case

He got upset over losing track of BB-8 yet again especially because in the previous scene he had that meeting with Snoke talking about how it.

Kylo wanted to specifically find the robot for the map, which is why later he's all "fuck the droid, I have the girl and she has the map". It's because of his Vader obsession; he wants to find Luke as well for whatever reason

Rey didn't become important to Kylo until she manifested her Force powers
>>
>>64405706
the last scene she walks with Asami, they're holding hands and they get to the spirit portal, they face each other and look lovingly into each other eyes as they get teleported to the spirit world. If that doesn't say lesbian I don't know what does.

before she does this she also has a conversation with Mako and it becomes very clear the two of them will never be intimate.
>>
>>64405719
But it was written by the writer of the original trilogy. Perhaps they should get a new blood?
>>
>>64405824
autistic, gotcha.
>>
File: 1422846196609.png (44 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1422846196609.png
44 KB, 150x150
>>64402999

>Implying this sounds good
>>
>>64405964
>they face each other and look lovingly into each other eyes

So basically autists reading into stuff that isn't there.
Gotcha. Shipping faggots like usual.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 432x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 432x504
>>64402722
>based Finn ruined
>based Poe killed

No thanks. Everyone knows the movie should above been lethal weapon in space . The only change is that Poe should have been blue with long white hair

Mechanic Mary Sue might have been better .
>>
>>64405956

>Where did you get this from?

I got it from the part where he literally freaks out when he hears about a girl escaping.

I'll ignore the rest of your retort since you're conveniently ignored the rest of all scenes that are introduced. This isn't some complex film. That's the point.
>>
>>64406019
White Finn with an actual history of defying orders sounds a billion times better. Also Rey actually having her abilities explained
>>
>>64403186
>>Space pirates would originally be involved, at one point hijacking the Millennium Falcon, at another stealing Rey/Kira's ship and forcing her to walk the plank. At this point Jakku would've been a water planet.

I don't know if thats better or worse than Kanjiklub
>>
All of it looks better besides Bendthedick Cuminhersnatch
>>
>>64405985
It's clear that neither him or JewJew gave a fuck when it came to sacrificing important elements established in the other movies so long as they could get to craft Disney's perfectly constructed nostalgia story
>>
>>64405985
I do wonder how much of Kasdan's idea were actually used. I wonder if JJ and Disney took his ideas and twisted them to fit their narrative. Not trying to excuse the shit tier writing. Just curious
>>
>>64406042
here's the writer explaining the faggotry; don't blame the fans.

http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/post/105916338157/korrasami-is-canon-you-can-celebrate-it-embrace
>>
>Kylo Ren with a bro droid as his partner

That would've been a great way to parallel him to Luke and a new angle on a villain since we've never had partners in crime in the series outside of masters and apprentices.
>>
>>64406042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWBbMZykTus

see for yourself, either really good friends or lesbian.
>>
>>64402722
>hotheaded
>No source

Really?
>>
>>64402722
>He was white.
Implying the fucking scripts would or ever did include racial descriptors.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 319x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 319x479
>The Force awakens almost had an entirely different ending . JJ's original idea was to have Kylo Ren pick up Han's jacket, put it on and say "at last I have finally become Solo" and slow merge into him
>>
>>64405469
kek
>>
>>64406116
Well fair enough but I'd rather blame both. Cause shippers are the bane of every fandom.
>>
>>64406075

They would cast some shit actor like Liam Hemsworth for the role, and it would make the First Order seem even more than than it already is.

>Reckless Trooper just keeps disobeying orders, but we just let it slide
>>
>>64406075
>not liking regular loser Finn
>>
>>64406058

Again, reread what I said. Why the fuck would he freak out about some girl, who could be literally anyone, escaping from the planet with the droid he was after? The point of that scene was that he was mad someone had escaped with the droid because it meant he had failed at achieving what he wanted (capturing the droid and getting the map)

It's so fucking simple, and yet you go through these mental gymnastics to say that "no it was about Rey all along!". It makes absolutely no sense, and you're also conveniently ignoring everything else that shows it.

You're filling nonexistent holes with nonexistent scenes or stuff that you've otherwise misinterpreted to fit your own version of what actually happens
>>
>>64406174
>"at last I am finally riding Solo"

Fixed it
>>
>>64406174
There must always be a Han Solo
>>
>>64406174
Kek
>>
would have been cooler if FO doom star was the War Armor instead on another death star
>>64406235
kek
>>
>>64402722
why did they changed it
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 719x1111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 719x1111
>S7ar Wa7s Episod7 almost had a completely different ending. Chewie was going to pick up the keys to millennium falcon and say "aaaarrrrrrhhh" and slowly morph into him
>>
>>64406223

>Why the fuck would he freak out about some girl

I don't know I'm not JJ Abrams and you're moving goalposts harder than you can type. Also, no it wasn't about the damn droid that was part of it. He freaked out about the girl. He specifically did this.

It was stylistically designed that way.
>>
>>64406347
War hammer* sorry
>>64406358
JarJar ''safe played,money made'' abrams
>>
>>64404605
>As of now TFA is just an incredibly forgettable movie that even so called fans can barely remember right after watching it.
Your experience with society is dramatically different from mine, to the point I question if you have ever left your home.
>>
will chewie get another sidekick now that han died?
>>
>>64403186
>>64402722
This is prequel-tier buffoonery. This is shit that Lucas would come up with.

Please move past your pretend racism and misogyny to admit that. Are anonymous 'keks' and approving reaction faces really that worthwhile to you?
>>
>>64406432
Yeah, Rey Solo
>>
>>64406432
Chewbacca will probably die in the next movie
>>
So guys, I haven't seen Dr. House and I think i would like it. Is it worth it to see it now?
Please don't give me spoilers, thanks.
>>
>>64406463
You say that like we're NOT on 4chan.
Also

>racism and misogyny
>bad
>>
File: jj_abrams.jpg (58 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
jj_abrams.jpg
58 KB, 1024x768
Michael Ardnt:
>A soldier with a map to Luke Skywalker is captured. He escaped with a deserting Stormtrooper called Finn but dies when they crash land on the planet Jakku.
>Finn meets a hothead young mechanic called Rey. She is an idealistic supporter of the resistance. He has a crush on her so he tries to woo her by pretending to be a resistance fighter trying to steal the map from the First Order.
>Rey is determined to help him on his fake quest. She seeks to enlist the help of her client Han Solo. Han is a bitter curmudgeon because his son turned to the dark side, but softens by accepting Rey as a surrogate daughter.
>They set off to steal the map. Han teaches Rey about the Force
>Finn reluctantly goes along with his fake mission, but backs out at the last second, revealing the truth to a devastated Rey, leaving her and Han to go it alone.
>Han is killed and Rey looks doomed.
>In the name the love Finn overcomes his cowardice and saves Rey. He is mortally wounded while saving her. .
>Rey sets out to meet Luke Skywalker and learn to be a jedi.

JJ Abrams:
>Thats shit Michael Ardnt. You're fired.
>I want it to be like A New Hope. I did that with Star Trek 2 and it made mega bucks.
>Have a bit showing what Rey's humdrum life is like. Its what they did with Luke in A New Hope.
>Cut the part that shows the audience Rey's life to 30 seconds. That will make room for more explosions.
>The audience don't need to relate to Rey. Have you seen my mystery box TED speech? The way to make an audience buy into a story is for them to not know who any of the characters are, not know any of their motives, and not know what the fuck is going on.
>Go make me a coffee Lawrence Kasdan
>We don't need this scene developing Han's story, make a random alien attack his ship instead. Audiences love action,
>Forget this map shit. The climax should be destroying the death star to make it more like A New Hope
>Keep the map stuff though. It will add mystery. Audiences love mystery.
>>
>>64406520
hospital shows are garbage tier, just go watch Greys Anatomy then hang yourself.
>>
House has sex with Wilson
>>
im just hoping they do something interesting with rey like make her turn to the dark side instead of keep her as a mary sue disney princess
>>
>misogyny
>Making Kira far more convincing
>>
>>64406616
Make her lose her feets and then Kylo licks them
>>
>>64406540
>you know that lighsaber that probably got dumped into a gas planet? put it in this movie
>better yet, have a character blow off where it came from, that's satisfying enough.
>>
File: trash right.jpg (92 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
trash right.jpg
92 KB, 800x440
>women leaders
>hothead
>>
>>64402722
>>Rey was originally "Kira", a hotheaded mechanic who lived in Jakku fixing old spaceships, among them the Millennium Falcon, with her surrogate father, a former pilot for the Republic, who is later murdered by the First Order, after which she embarks on an adventure. She also had her own jury-rigged droid.
Mite've bin cool
>>Finn was originally "Sam", an expert marksman and nature-born leader with a historic of insubordination against the First Order who decides to desert after witnessing the execution of a captive Rebel crew. He was white.
This would've been cool.
>>Poe Dameron was originally "John Doe", a stoic soldier affiliated with the Resistance. He would originally die in the Tie Fighter crash. At different points, he was a Jedi and a bounty hunter with a Wookie companion. He was black.
Would've been cool.
>>Kylo Ren was originally "The Jedi Killer", a powerful warrior trained to locate and kill all Force-sensitives and particularly obsessed with Luke Skywalker. At different points, he feeded off of solar energy and had a torture droid for a companion.
I like the bit about him hunting down Force sensitives.
>>Kira originally found out she was Force-sensitive early into her adventure and met Luke, who had gone into exile to mainttain the Force in balance and decided to guide her in the ways of the Force. At this point, the McGuffin was a map to the ancient Jedi temple, which was later merged with a map to Luke's whereabouts.
Eh.
>>The Starkiller Base was originally the "Doom Star", a energy cannon powered by geotermal energy, built inside a volcano on planet Dantooine.
So almost the same shit. Might've been visually awesome though.
>>Captain Phasma was originally a man and would've been played by Benedict Cumberbatch.
And nothing would've really changed.
>>Supreme Leader Snoke was almost a female described as a "beautiful, but warped marble statue".
This would've been fucking cool as fuck actually.
>>
>>64406616
Every trilogy had one lead female character, this one just happens to be a Jedi too.
>>
>>64406385
How can you be so fucking bad at reading comprehension? Yes it was about the droid because an earlier scene with Snoke showcased that his incompetence lead to them losing track of the droid because Kylo specifically wanted to capture the droid unharmed to recover the map, rather than just blowing it up

When he sends his forces to the planet to recover the droid, they fail once again which makes him throw a tantrum. It's the overall failure of achieving his goal, rather than him being specifically mad about some random girl escaping the planet

Up until that point there's zero reason to give a single fuck about Rey, it's not even hinted at that he even knows who she is. In that scene all he learns is that he got ahold of the droid and escaped after taking down the TIE fighters he sent after them.

All this started because you just pulled shit out of your ass. First you claim that Kylo somehow "taught" Rey how to use the force in the 5 seconds they share together during the torture scene, which makes absolutely no sense.

Then you went through these ridiculous mental gymnastics to link him being mad about Rey escaping Jakku and somehow Kylo already knowing her. This entire post >>64405291 is pure retardation. At that point he didn't even fucking know who she was or if she was even force sensitive, nowhere else in the movie are we hinted at the fact that they ever knew each other

There's only a very vague implication that they might be related because it's heavily hinted at that she's Luke's daughter, but nothing more. You're filling in gaps where there are none to defend a nonsensical character arc
>>
Did TFA even have new music or was it all rehashed? I can't recall a single original song in it.

At least the prequels had a fucking beautiful soundtrack.
>>
File: budgetary_restrictions.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
budgetary_restrictions.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>64402722
That would have made for a much better movie.
Who else felt that after they got the map, they rushed it so fucking fast that it ruined the pacing of the movie
>>
>>64402722
that way it would actually make sense that rey knows so much about the millenium falcon and shit

a scavenger shouldn't know what the fuck they are selling, they just get whatever looks fine inside a vehicle and sell it
>>
Sex scene between Kylo and Rey.
Yes or no?
>>
>>64403545
SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE
>>
>>64403276
This really hit me after watching that RLM video with Max Landis where he basically said that scriptwriters rarely got what they original wrote.
>>
>>64403186
>At one point, Sam would've been rescued from the remains of the Tie Fighter by an indigenous tribe from Jakku, led by Maz Kanata, which conducts a ritual in which Sam is "reborn a hero". After this was cut, Maz was made into the owner of a bar where Kira and Sam would meet Han, at a crime-ridden space station known as "Crime City". Maz was supposed to be animatronic.

the ritual sounds a lot better than the mos eisly cantina 2.0
>>
>>64406868
she quoted the famous 12 parsecs line, so she obviously knows who Han Solo is and the Millenium Falcon, the guy is a legend in their world.
>>
>>64402999

J.J. and Disney felt that for the audience to be more accepting of a new entry, they would need to focus more on Han Solo.

This was all discussed when they took Arndt off the script.
>>
File: star_worse_a_not-so-new_hopeless.png (1021 KB, 1115x1380) Image search: [Google]
star_worse_a_not-so-new_hopeless.png
1021 KB, 1115x1380
>>64402722
http://whatculture.com/film/12-reasons-star-wars-the-force-awakens-is-a-disappointment.php

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-abramson/40-unforgivable-plot-holes-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens_b_8850324.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8hQVlRgFlU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDjXJqdXD-I&feature=youtu.be&t=39m26s
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 540x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 540x284
>republic is back to running things
>there is still a resistance

Was it Leia's PMC? Why did it exist ? It seems pretty rag-tag for the most part
Did the New Republic have an army?

Whatever movie , not very well thought out
>>
>tripfag
>uncited
If you believed literally anything you read ITT, you are objectively a fucking retard.
>>
>>64406961

J.J. said he wanted to have the first film spend more time with the O.T. characters.

A Disney executive said Han Solo was the commerical key to making the film work.
>>
>>64406961
They can still fix everything in the next episodes
>>
>>64402722
Wouldn't have made any different. It's still the same shit as Episode IV.
>>
>>64404648
He was reading her mind not mind controlling.
>>
>>64406778
theres nothing wrong with a female jedi, its just this whole business of beating a trained force-user on her first day, pulling jedi mind trick out of her ass, out-piloting han mothafuckin solo when all she ever did before was take ships apart for scrap

if she actually had to struggle, nobody would be complaining. but being naturally the best at everything you do makes for a shit character. stay tuned for the next movie where she teaches luke how to use the force
>>
>>64407002
Han Solo is the key to all of this?
>>
STFU and POST DAISY FACE
>>
How to fix TFA
Tangerine Dream does the sound track
Tim Curry does the voice of Snoke
>>
>>64406878
Ye
>>
>>64405037
Korra got her powers stripped and her ass kicked and fucked everything up.
>>
>>64407002

> Arndt
> Oscar winning writer

> J.J.
> Literally never written a decent film in his life

Thanks Disney.
>>
File: 1451046277265.png (615 KB, 685x522) Image search: [Google]
1451046277265.png
615 KB, 685x522
>>64407045
Why is she so smug?
>>
>>64406811

>You're filling in gaps where there are none to defend a nonsensical character arc

Is it a bad character arc though? You're vehemently defending things you don't know. Neither do I. In the movie Kylo blatantly used the force to try and get information out of Rey. Then she suddenly has Force powers. I'd say that's a bit of a reawakening (no pun intended)

You say I'm using mental gymnastics but you obviously don't understand a simple Star Wars movie.
>>
>>64407096
Aww she's so sad
>>
>>64407051
>Tim Curry does the voice of Snoke
more like STROKE
>>
>>64407038

> “Harrison is the key to making this movie work,” a Disney source told the Daily Mail.
>>
>>64402722

This is so much better than the Gollum crap we got.

Snoke was honestly the worst part of the movie.
>>
>>64403681
She cant be a princess due to having a rl actor portrayal. just saying
>>
>>64407032
It bothered me too but since we like to complain so much about retreaded plots scenes, Star Wars hasn't done this yet. Every other Jedi and Sith had to spend a lot of time training to learn what they did,I'm thinking she is going to become something much bigger than just a Jedi. The only scene where she was actually in full control was that light saber duel at the end, and it was proven that she knows how to fight already, the other scenes I think it was just the force taking over. Even when she pulled off the mind trick it didnt work until her third or fourth attempt, So I think the force just did it for her.
>>
You guys know she's 100% force, right?

Her parents are Luke and Leia.
>>
>>64407193
maybe the snoke we saw was just his avatar and nobody's seen the real snoke

episode 8 reveals its rey's mom. then she cuts rey's hand off
>>
>>64407096
This was such an awkward moment in the theatre. No one really knew how to act and people kept making uneasy noises.
>>
>>64402722
>>64402999
More Luke would have been great and Snoke being a chick would have been good, just to make the character less of an Emperor 2.0. Everything else sounds worse.
>>
>>64407350
>how do you want your last scene, JJ?
>Just David Lynch my shit up
>>
File: 1320956567075.jpg (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1320956567075.jpg
34 KB, 800x600
>>64403186
>The Resistance originally had its own super-weapon, the War Hammer, a warship capable of penetrating any planetary shield and unleashing an armada of smaller ships to launch full-scale offensives against enemy bases

Holy crumbs I hope we get to see this eventually
>>
>>64407373
I'm pretty sure he is the Emperor, apparently the Emperor was like Voldemort and had a bunch of "horcruxes" hidden around the universe.
>>
>>64402722
This would've made Rey even more annoying. Finn's backstory is better than what we got however killing off Poe is a waste.

The plot seems about as derivative to what we got with the Doom Star.

Benedict isn't a good pick for Phasma. The Supreme Leader being female would've been cool.
>>
>>64402722
>merryl streep wont be the snoke reveal on 9
>poe wont get more airtime and become full gay
feels
>>
>>64403623
>but less constantly annoying

Are you dissing my waifu Kreia?
>>
>>64407440
Benedict playing an old man would make a good Supreme Leader. A sheev for future generations.
>>
>>64405725
I'm with you anon, it all sounds utter shit

Especially

> John Doe (Way shitter character than Poe)
> Jedi killer who absorbs solar energy
> Doom Star

Fucking awful, worse than the EU
>>
>>64406125
No, they're confirmed to be dating by Bryke at the end. It's not even a question, it's that they are.

Also Korra was largely incompetent most of the time and only got out of it due to deus ex machina.
>>
File: f16864256.gif (1 MB, 301x250) Image search: [Google]
f16864256.gif
1 MB, 301x250
>it's another "look at what they didn't do!" thread full of retards that think ideas that didn't happen are automatically good
>>
"Doom star" was the name of the master of orion knockoff of Death Star

they were probably legitimately worried about a knockoff suing them because of that name

also its kind of stupid, as is reusing the idea of a superweapon

blowing up a fucking planet was never plausible, the amount of energy required would be nonsensically high

b..but dragon ball....
>>
>>64407439
its been said that immortality can be achieved by the dark side
>>
>>64407582
not everything mentioned is considered good tho
>no poe
>another wookie
>doom star
dont feel like scrolling back for more but yea
and i would have loved female sith
>another shrill screem sheeev'a spin
>>
>>64407350
>theatre full of autists
>>
>Kylo Ren was Superman

Kek
>>
Kylo having a torture bot would have been funny,

>no torture bot voiced by H Jon Benjamin
>>
>>64407661
exactly, powerful Jedi can almost do the same thing, but its closer to leaving an immortal hologram behind than actually being immortal
>>
>>64407661
Is it possible to learn this power?
>>
>>64407812
not from a redditor
>>
>>64407487
Yeah that would've of been good. I also think he could possibly be a better General Hux.
>>
>>64407812
yes, but you must kill everything you love.
>>
>>64407150

>Is it a bad character arc though?

It is because there's never any struggle from her at any point in the movie. She never has to truly learn anything, she never finds any obstacle that she can't overcome right away

Characters learn lessons from previous failures. They learn from conflict. It's a simple SW movie, but it can't even do a simple character arc right. Where in ANH Luke had to struggle with seeing his adoptive parents be killed and losing his home, then losing his mentor and finally learning to trust the Force in order to get the seemingly impossible shot into the Death Star, Rey has none of these conflicts in the entire movie. Let's just remember what actually happens

>meets BB-8, it's established she's good natured
>meets Finn, gets herself tangled up in the conflict
>Despite us never being shown she's supremely skilled at piloting anything, suddenly she's able to pilot the Falcon with absolute master (the same thing that everyone complained about when Anakin managed to blow up the CIS ship in Ep I)
>Gets captured by Kylo, then is able to resist force manipulation without much trouble and ends up displaying a mastery of force powers similar to Kylo's level
>Then for no reason, performs a jedi trick she has no reason to know about and effectively manages to escape thus rendering the rescue mission pointless
>later beats Kylo to a pulp despite only just having realized she's force sensitive

> In the movie Kylo blatantly used the force to try and get information out of Rey. Then she suddenly has Force powers. I'd say that's a bit of a reawakening

It was already foreshadowed in an earlier scene that she was force sensitive. It's fairly logical to assume that she unwillingly tapped into her raw potential when kylo was attempting to extract the map from her memories. There is absolutely nothing beyond that, it's clear as water that she only manifested her force powers in that scene because of her own self conviction and untapped potential
>>
File: 1449193347478.jpg (41 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1449193347478.jpg
41 KB, 413x395
>>64403186
>stealing Rey/Kira's ship and forcing her to walk the plank
>>
>new republic capital is blown up by the starkiller base
>jar jar nowhere to be seen

you had one job, jj. one job
>>
>>64407932
>it's clear as water that she only manifested her force powers in that scene because of her own self conviction and untapped potential

But where's the downfall? That's still bad writing.

She should be humbled for being so brash.
>>
>>64405725
>>64407500
I agree there are some bad ideas specially the hotheaded mechanic, the photosyntheses jedi and the dead father bullshit, but it's decent overall.
>>
>>64405382
You forgot:
>Ren has Darth Vader's Helmet, even though Luke took it off in ROTJ and, assumed, it blew up with the Death Star. Even if Luke put it back on Vader (why) and went to Endor, why would Luke just leave it there as litter? Not very Jedi-ish if you ask me.
>>
>>64407705
underrated post
>>
>>64407932
could have fixed the frce mind read and ability to saber fight by slowing down time and actually having obi talk to her/guide/manipulate her to help
im not even convinced i heard obi but see it mentioned enogh to just take it at face value
>>
>>64405704

was she kill?
>>
>>64408115
i thought the end of 6 showed ewoks using vaders helmet as a drum or burning it or something
>>
>>64408337
They were Stormtrooper helmets
>>
File: 1447210026996.jpg (25 KB, 598x384) Image search: [Google]
1447210026996.jpg
25 KB, 598x384
>The Starkiller Base was originally the "Doom Star"
>>
>>64408337
>>64408115
Vader had it on durring his funeral
>>
>>64408303
no clue.
Russians are expendable.
>>
File: 10.png (2 MB, 1058x802) Image search: [Google]
10.png
2 MB, 1058x802
>>64403186
>the war hammer
>>
>>64408473
>that pic
C A P E S H I T
>>
>>64408556
Vader's always had a cape
>>
>>64408556
capeshit is great though
you're just a niggergook
>>
>>64408473
The period between III and IV seems really interesting, any essential reading left that's not non-canon EU?
>>
File: sw-owen-beru-charred-remains-1.jpg (2 MB, 2980x2199) Image search: [Google]
sw-owen-beru-charred-remains-1.jpg
2 MB, 2980x2199
>>64408115
>Ren has Darth Vader's Helmet, even though Luke took it off in ROTJ and, assumed, it blew up with the Death Star.

Vader was burned with the mask

> Even if Luke put it back on Vader (why) and went to Endor, why would Luke just leave it there as litter?

Because cremation is pretty common, maybe is also common on star wars universe? I mean, look at uncle Beru Uncle owen and Aunt Beru.

>Not very Jedi-ish if you ask me.

I read JEWISH
Burial is more a christian thing.
>>
File: tumblr_o0ayokV8Rb1s3865to1_1280.png (710 KB, 800x905) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ayokV8Rb1s3865to1_1280.png
710 KB, 800x905
>>64402722
source?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.