[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mythbusters is finally finished. ;_;7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: cast[1].jpg (15 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
cast[1].jpg
15 KB, 320x260
Mythbusters is finally finished.

;_;7
>>
I haven't even watched it since like 2010. Who cares
>>
>>64401961
reddit the show
>>
>>64401975
The final seasons were very good because they fired all the extras and was all about Adam and Jaime again
>>
DUDE EXPLOSIONS LMAO
>>
> stuff that happened in a movie
> """""""myths"""""""
>>
More like Gay and Gayer
>>
>Every show has its bell curve. We’re cognizant of our ratings. It’s not like they were terrible but we could see them changing. Three or four years ago we started wondering more if we were going to be renewed. It’s not like it’s unexpected. Still it was kind of amazing that it happened. The thing that really makes me happy is most cable shows like ours just end. They get past their freshness date, you finish a season and then you hear you’ll never see another one. I truly thought that’s the way Mythbusters would end. We’ve been filming the last season this year and we get to send it off. We get to pay homage to this thing that’s changed our lives. What am I even going to do for a living now?
>>
So, what's next for her career?
>>
they honestly ran out of good myths after season 3
>>
File: kari.jpg (19 KB, 236x311) Image search: [Google]
kari.jpg
19 KB, 236x311
>>64402144
>>
Are Adam and Jamie mary sues?
>>
>>64402144
>>64402184
I never got this meme. Is this roastie supposed to be hot or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
> mfw 'that' episode comes on
>>
>>64402429
Kari was such a bad representation of women in the special effects/ set building industry. She was basically useless, having hardly any real skills and always playing the "I'm scared" and "I'm grossed out" girly role. Jessi combs was probably so annoyed that Kari was the regular because Jessi was the real representation of women in the industry, having major skills and never playing the girly girl role which a women in that industry never do. I was always annoyed when there was a good scenario or myth being tested and they gave Kari a major role in it because you knew it was going to be about her trying to act it up for the camera.
>>
>>64402509
Dont forget Scotti, she was an actual qualified metal worker.
>>
>>64402118
I just know that it was Adam that said that.
Jaime would be more like "Show over now. Bye"
>>
>>64403103
Based Jaime, I love people who talk just the necessary. It's a shame he's a degenerated homosexual though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.