[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to school with this fucking guy in the early 90s, was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Once-Upon-a-Time-season-3-Rufio.png (317 KB, 666x341) Image search: [Google]
Once-Upon-a-Time-season-3-Rufio.png
317 KB, 666x341
I went to school with this fucking guy in the early 90s, was the most annoying asshole alive. After Hook came off, he really did think he was Rufio, and wouldn't shut the fuck up about Hook. He was super popular because of it. He really thought he was friends with Spielberg and was going to be a star and let it get to his head. Fast forward now 25 years later, I can only laugh seeing how his filmography turned out to be such shit when he was talking so big, all I can say is it's karmic justice
>>
>>64400536
He was pretty good in TmNt secret of the ooze
>>
is that that tranny guy from Stargate?
>>
>>64400536
Yet here you are on /tv/ crying about him bitterly while he will always have played a legendary iconic character
>>
so whats he doing now?????
>>
>>64400602
Negative. Ra was in The Crying Game though. I think you get to see her girlpenis.
>>
>>64400536
RU-FI-O!
>>
>>64400616

go to bed Rufio
>>
>>64400622
Looking at his IMDB quickly, it seems he's still acting

Mostly small stuff, TV movies and the like
>>
>>64400536
>ITT things that never happened
>>
HONOR
>>
>itt OP reads too much homestuck
fuck off back to /co/ shitlord
>>
HAHAHAHAHA I'M BITTER AND JEALOUS DUDE LMAO
>>
>>64400572
That's a different actor bae
>>
I read this pasta last week. Noce try, OP.
>>
is that john leguizamo?
>>
You gotta imagine this film from a kid's perspective, when Rufio shows up, he is intimidating, badass, and scary as fuck. Now only as adults we see him as the loser he is.
>>
Cry more you beta fuck.
>>
>>64400536
He was in a Nostalgia Critic review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSu0HeRnG18
>>
>>64400683
Go to bed LITERALLY nobody lmao
>>
>>64400536

I think you can let it go now. What are you, like 40 or something? Let it go, dude. He'll never call you back or let you suck on his cock.
>>
>Basco chose to characterize the role with some of the more aggressive alpha male traits of teenage boys so as to maximize the tension with Williams' Pan character. Many of Rufio's lines were improvised by Basco who was happy to go head on with Robin Williams, who was often popularly cited as the king of improvisation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante_Basco

This guy wrote his own wikipedia page.
>>
>>64400536
why is this being made into copypasta, I read all these comments last week.
>>
>>64400536
but were you in hook?
>>
The Jew-Hollywood had you:
> watch a child stabbed to death
> watch the murderer be crushed to death
> watch a grown man sexualize a fairytale fairy "nice legs"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.