[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he can still be redeemed? In what way is it most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: star-wars-kylo-ren.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-kylo-ren.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
Do you think he can still be redeemed?

In what way is it most likely to happen?
>>
Not in 8, I think Rey will be Luke's daughter and her relative ease of being powerful in the force will push him deeper into the dark side. If he does return to the light it will be in episode 9. It would be interesting for him to be some sort of powerful light side master for the eventual sequel trilogy.
>>
>>64399970
He will, and Rey will kill him as she embraces the Dark Side just as he tries to convince her that he was wrong.
>>
>>64399970
I don't want him to be "redeemed". I'm already vomiting at the amount of OT rehashing.
>>
>>64399970
rey is super powerful and the best ever
crushes kylo but spares him
kylo takes advantage and kills her
finn steps up and takes him down

all the force sensitive people are dead

those sensitive to the force are either all hermits or dead now

the galaxy moves on without the force
>>
Is Kylo a Mary Sue?
>>
>>64399970

>Rey becomes evil
>Kylo becomes good guy
>Rey absolutely curbstomps him after training with Luke and turning dark and basically become the most powerful being in the universe
>Kylo gets to beat Rey in the final movie after realizing the power of the good side
>>
>>64401695
No, but he is a hairy jew
>>
>>64403117
>Kylo repaints his armor to gold and silver and exchanges his red saber crystal for a blue one
>becomes a glorious Jedi crusader hell-bent on purging Dark Side heretics
>>
>>64403385

PRAISE THE FORCE
>>
>>64399970
redeemed from being a terrible Vader clone? no
>>
>>64403427

And now I imagined Kylo having the personality of one those fat black gospel chicks who found their way to God
>>
>>64403432
Wouldn't it be poetry if he realizes the error of his ways and switches sides in the last scene just like in ROTJ?
>>
>>64403117
thats too good to happen
>>
>>64403271
he's probably the whitest, white guy in the movie
>>
>>64403271
>Adam Driver
>Jew

His nose isn't even that big, familia
>>
>>64403271
>No, but he is a hairy jew
You're thinking of J.J. Abrams.
>>
>>64399970
He can be redeemed but never forgiven
>>
>>64399970
I'm betting he'll heroically sacrifice himself to save the day, because as it stands there's no way for him to redeem himself enough for fans to think he should live
>>
File: file.png (344 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
file.png
344 KB, 600x416
anakin will appear to kylo as a force ghost in episode 9 to guide him back to the light

he'll then play a pivotal role in killing snoke alongside with rey. but he'll die in the process.
>>
I think he can be redeemed, but I don't know if they'll actually do it or not.

I just find it funny that so many people are saying he can't be redeemed just because he Han Solo. I mean, this guy was OK with his army blowing up an entire star system, he killed almost every new Jedi, massacred a whole village, and struck down another old man. And god fucking knows how many other people he's killed before TFA.
>>
>>64403432
Hardly a vader clone, he clearly is meant to be a tryhard vader enthusiast
>>
>>64404514

It would make actually a very interesting character if Kylo was say confronted by Anakin and Kylo realizes he's wrong and just has to live with the guilt of all the crimes he has commited.
>>
>>64404379
>second movie
>acts like a total sith through the entire movie

>third movie
>final battle with Rey and Snoke
>snoke about finish Rey off but ends up aiming for Leia who is there too
>ends up sacrificing himself to save Leia and Rey.

you know this is going to happen,.
>>
>>64403427
>may the force be with you
AND ALSO WITH YOU
>>
>>64405103

AND WITH YOU AND WITH YOU
>>
>>64404514

You see. Viewers don't care about you murdering strangers. The only true sin is to kill named characters. Then, it becomes personal.
>>
File: TELL.jpg (83 KB, 509x592) Image search: [Google]
TELL.jpg
83 KB, 509x592
>>64401657
TAYL DAT DO GANJAGLUB
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.