[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason Wingreen, the Man Behind Star Wars' Boba Fett's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: jason-wingreen-435.jpg (83 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
jason-wingreen-435.jpg
83 KB, 435x580
http://www.people.com/article/boba-fett-jason-wingreen-actor-dead
>>
Literally who?
>>
Has anyone else realized that there have been a shit ton of deaths in the past week?
>>
Who cares though? Boba was made to sell action figures and was basically a 'non-character' in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>64399649
He's no good to me dead.
>>
"T-thanks for removing my one contribution to my field of work, George. I'm glad I lived to see my legacy replaced with a new zealand dindu"
>>
>>64399649
Where's his sticky?
>>
>>64399767
I can't believe 90 year olds are dying
>>
Who? Temuera Morrisson did all the voices for the stormtroopers and naturally also Boba Fett.
>>
>>64400168
>Temuera Morrisson did all the voices for the stormtroopers
He did the voice of the clone troopers you dense piece of shit.
>>
>>64401534
*farts*
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.