[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's fucking incomprehensible to me that there are retards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: hey kid wanna sw.jpg (79 KB, 600x318) Image search: [Google]
hey kid wanna sw.jpg
79 KB, 600x318
It's fucking incomprehensible to me that there are retards calling Rey a Mary Sue when the entire fucking franchise is built on the perfect shoulders of this little garbage pail faggot right here.

R2-D2 is by an extremely wide margin the luckiest, most perfect and loved character in Star Wars. If you disagree, you are some virgin neckbeard hodgepodge who has never even watched the OT. No one in the franchise is responsible for more or less accountable for the river of blood left in his wake.

>He grew fucking rocket turbines on geonosis because an environment perfectly suited to murder his vacuum-cleaner aesthetic showed up.

>Fixed a starship in the middle of a STORM of lasers and got congratulated by SPACE ROYALTY for it.

>The entire plot of the first Star Wars film hinges on him JUST SO HAPPENING to meet the jawas and LUCKILY MEETING Luke Skywalker

>He's so smart he outwits Luke into removing the restraining bolt

>Doesn't get fucking raped to death by Sand People, instead hides and watched luke and c3-p0 get fucked up

>later displays offensive abilities that surpass any other fighters in star wars history

>knocks boba fett into the sarlacc

>gives luke a spare lightsaber

>murders several battle droids in the prequels just by being 'clumsy'

R2 D2 is just a love triangle short of being a fucking aluminum bella swan but you outrageous beta faggots get mad about Rey despite literally no one knowing what her deal is yet.

This is the future you created by masturbating to cartoons at 4 in the morning instead of manning the fuck up and influencing culture yourselves.
>>
>>64396396
comedic plot armor =\= mary sue
>>
>>64396396
>character x is not mary sue because character y is mary sue
?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 572x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 572x623
>>64396396
>grasping for this many straws
>>
R2 is cuter than BB8
>>
>>64396396
> LUCKILY MEETING

Luck doesn't exist in star wars
>>
>>64397127
R2-D2 is kind of an annoying dick.
>>
>>64397159
It's like these faggots forgot there's something literally called "the force."
>>
>>64397196
>>64397127
R2 is a sassy bitch and that's what makes him great.
BB8 is just le so qt dog.
>>
>>64397127
R2 is rude and has a foul mouth. BB8 is an upbeat good natured little soccer ball.
>>
>>64397196
Exactly
>>
>>64396396
>knocks bobba into the sarlaac
Han does that.
And it's not like he beat Vader in a fight or anything
>>
>>64397127
R2 is a reckless badass, he's not even remotely cute. He's like a droid Han Solo
>>
>>64396396
Nice job ignoring the different role both characters play in the saga.
>>
>>64397331
He is cute because he is a small robotic Han Solo.
>>
>>64396396
This nigga just doesn't get it.
>>
>later displays offensive abilities that surpass any other fighters in star wars history
?????

>murders several battle droids in the prequels just by being 'clumsy'
JarJar.jpg

>knocks boba fett into the sarlacc
That was Han
>>
>>64397331
I find it endearing how he tilts back to move
>>
>>64396396
How can one man be so wrong?
>>
File: ThreepioTFA-Fathead.png (140 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
ThreepioTFA-Fathead.png
140 KB, 360x360
>>64396396
I was about to make a post about r2 being like really old, when I got curious and did some snooping. Apparently this fucker is at least 166 years old.
>>
>>64396396
That's because according to George, R2 is the one telling the story
>>
>>64397625
But that's bullshit. We see Anakin construct him in TPM, which would make him about 15 years old at the end of the prequel trilogy, about 35 at the start of the OT, about 40 at the end of the OT and about 70 at the time of TFA.

R2 is most likely older as we see him operational right from the start of the prequels
>>
>>64397911
I think anakin salvaged him. There's no way a kid programs a robot to know 6 million languages
>>
>>64397834
>2044
>Space Jam Episode 21 releases
>At the end it's revealed every episode was just R2-D2™ telling a story to Dongus Skywalker
>Fin
>>
>>64397911
They original paths for c3po were made +100 years before episode 1. R2d2 was made about a year before episode 1.
>>
>>64397999
>paths
Parts
>>
>>64397625
This explains why he's lame as fuck then
>>
>>64396396
>>The entire plot of the first Star Wars film hinges on him JUST SO HAPPENING to meet the jawas and LUCKILY MEETING Luke Skywalker

Not that lucky. He's been sent to find Obi-Wan, and Obi-Wan has chosen to live near Luke. If R2 had been sold to someone else nearby, he'd still have gone off to find Obi-Wan. Luke is important to Obi-Wan, not to R2.
>>
>>64396396
>using a still from the special editions
JUST
>>
>>64399363
Except that was a perfectly fine change.
>>
>>64399443
Except that it's not present in the very next scene
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.