[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so now that season 1 is over whats the verdict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ash-vs-evil-dead-cropped[1].jpg (84 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
ash-vs-evil-dead-cropped[1].jpg
84 KB, 618x412
so now that season 1 is over
whats the verdict
>>
>>64395161

Best show on tv
>>
>>64395161
What station & time? I may actually plug my cable back in for this.
>>
Pretty good
>>
a bit too campy for its own good I'd say
I really loved the swashbuckling qualities of Army of Darkness but on this show it gets a bit tedious
also the supporting cast, while pleasant enough in early episodes, they managed to overstay their welcome especially the Kelly character who felt like a meandering presence whenever she showed up in the last few episodes. it felt like whenever she popped up it just detracted from the pace. I think she's pretty and that nose is excellent but she's a boring character and overstayed her welcome and is not a good companion for the likes of Ash. Pablo is more tolerable and has good chemistry with Bruce and if the writing gets sharper I could really see him becoming a great character in the series. black cop was awful all the way through and was a terrible match for Ash and felt completely inorganic and forced. lucy lawless was lackluster and a wasted opportunity.

I think what this show needs is sharper writing and better characters. the cheap effects are a bit distracting but I understand budget concerns. just a slight annoyance. a good chunk of the humor fell flat for me too.
>>
Incredibly entertaining. Could do with a bit less filler (which I realize is hard since we've gone from 80 minutes to 5 hours) but the gore and one-liners are top notch.
>>
>>64395161
Way better than I expected.
>>
>>64395161
You're a bunch of fucking faggots. I bet this shit suck balls like Fargo.
>>
>>64395161
same as always: one of the best shows ever.

>>64395231
season 1 final is/was tonight on starz
>>
>>64396122
>lucy lawless was lackluster and a wasted opportunity.
well, it looks like she will be some Demonqueen next season. If she wont keep the evils calm and tame, maybe Ash will take that throne frome her
>>
>>64396414
>>>/mlp/
>>
Some things could've been done better, and CGI blood will never look good, but I enjoyed the series. Glad there'll be a season 2.
>>
I was on the verge of losing interest, but the season finale won me over
The fun, kinetic spirit at the heart of evil dead was more consistent than in other episodes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.