[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The year 2016 of our lord and savior Jesus Christ >People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1446321843325.jpg (71 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1446321843325.jpg
71 KB, 500x440
>The year 2016 of our lord and savior Jesus Christ
>People still pay over ten bucks plus snack and drink/have to break a rule to sneak in snack and drink to see a movie on a comically oversized screen with loud speakers in a room full of other people you don't know, for an hour and a half, where you can't get up to go to the bathroom or to get more snacks and drink without missing some of the movie
>People still pay to see a movie once and to not own it physically or even digitally
>People still deal with all of this simply because the movie won't be out on blu-ray for a little while
>People still deal with all of this simply because they think going to sit down and be quiet and surrounded by random people with another person is a "social" experience
Wow. I legitimately don't understand this. How do theatre-fags live like this?
>>
>>64391609
Fucking this.

The last two times I went I wish I'd waited. I can sit on my huge couch in my underwear, pause the movie to cook/get food, snuggle with my cats...whatever I want.
>>
>>64391736
Yeah. That and people think going to a movie on a date is a good idea. Literally fucking how? You can't even fug there. And you can't get wasted and stop the movie and head to the bedroom. People are beyond stupid.
>>
I think David Mitchell has an extra chromasome
>>
Get friends loser
>>
>>64392462
>Get friends
>Just for an excuse to pretend going to see a movie is a social experience
>Sitting down and not talking is somehow a social experience
>>
>>64391609
>People still deal with all of this simply because they think going to sit down and be quiet and surrounded by random people with another person is a "social" experience

Well, it is. You're supposed to talk about the movie and shit later. Maybe while having a nice dinner and all that. It's nice to do it sometimes if you have the money.
>>
>>64392545
>Meanwhile you could just talk about the movie while watching if you watch it at home
>You could then cook a delicious meal
>>
>>64392462
I have those. They download movies and bring them to me and we watch them while drinking beer and making funny comments about the dumb shit kids watch today.
>>
>>64392626
>talking while watching a good movie

I'm not gonna cook shit for you senpaifam
>>
>>64392638
This is a completely different activity from going to the cinema, though. You can do both.
>>
>>64392836
>This is a completely different activity from going to the cinema, though.

If you talk in cinema and drink beer they throw you out.
>>
>>64391609
>friendless insecure aspies try to invalidate social experiences that they don't understand
I don't know about you but I enjoy the experience of sharing a movie with someone and then talking about it afterwards, it's just one of many social activities and I wouldn't do it with most of my friends, but if there is a film that I'm interested in and I know a friend of mine who will also be interested I'll ask them to see it with me.
>>
>>64392626
You better not fucking talk to me while I'm trying to watch because I will kick you out of my house.
>>
>>64392902
yes hence 'different activity' you fucking mong, do you have to be talking and drinking beer at all times? are you that dull?
>>
>>64391609
>comically oversized screen
I bet you watch YIFY rips on your laptop.
>>
>>64393088
And what's wrong with that huh
>>
>>64392902
>reading comprehension
>>
>>64393085
>do you have to be talking and drinking beer at all times?
Why should I pay someone so I could sit silently in the dark? Who's the fucking mong here?
>>
I only go to movies on $5 Tuesday
>>
>>64392902
What the fuck kind of cinema doesn't see alcohol in 2016?

What do you live in 5 years ago?
>>
>People didn't oppose the No Falcon Policy at cinemas

It's the sign of the times.
>>
File: imax reserved.png (45 KB, 442x631) Image search: [Google]
imax reserved.png
45 KB, 442x631
>>64391609
>on a comically oversized screen

I AM AMUSED OP

WELL DONE
>>
>>64393255
Yurop.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.