[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that GRRM has confirmed that Stannis is dead in the show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: rip.jpg (69 KB, 1732x1020) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
69 KB, 1732x1020
So now that GRRM has confirmed that Stannis is dead in the show and thus won't play a major part in the books, who are you backing in the war of Ice and Fire /tv/?
>>
>>64387324
For Nu-Egg, and Rickon, and most of all for Quentyn
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 960x540
based littlefinger
>>
>>64387324

GRRM is following the show now?

Also Aegon forever, even if he is a Blackfyre.
>>
>>64387661
The books are cancelled and Aegon isn't in the show.

I'm backing Euron. He is the chaos candidate of Westeroes.
>>
First for hot pie
>>
>>64387729
for the pie is hot and full of apples
>>
>>64387619
Only correct answer.
>>
Stannis when the ice army recruits him
>>
File: Natalie_1418.jpg (750 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Natalie_1418.jpg
750 KB, 3000x3000
>one year later Stannisfags finally figured out he's dead
>>
>>64387844
It's not like they've ever pretended anyone else is dead before, e.g Theon, Jon, Sandor
>>
He isn't dead in the books though , he is about to "kill" "theo" right now.
>>
You realize that GRRM hasn't wrote the last two books because he understand that he already wrote the climax so the next two books will be as boring as his fifth and just contain the good guys winning with no major twists or suprises.
>>
>>64387324

Daenerys. I don't even like her but all the other options are terrible.
>>
>>64387712
>The books are cancelled
lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.