[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucas makes pottery >it's the soap opera of the Skywalker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 750x983) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 750x983
Lucas makes pottery
>it's the soap opera of the Skywalker family
>themes are repeated with every generation
>story of fathers and sons
>stylistically designed to be that way
>adored

Abrams makes pottery
>hack
>fan service
>unoriginal
>hated

Explain.
>>
File: 1451752364329[1].jpg (33 KB, 306x479) Image search: [Google]
1451752364329[1].jpg
33 KB, 306x479
>>64387236

Liked, subscribed, favorited. Shared on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr. I burned the post to DVD/Blu Ray/thumb drives, printed a code people can scan on it with their cell phones, which automatically tags the post on their Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest, and it subscribes them to your posts, emails you a message of support, and likes and favorites the post. I sold hundreds of copies of the DVD/Blu Ray/thumb drives of this post, and all proceeds will go to a dog shelter, who will receive tickets to a raffle the shelter will give away to a live stream-a-thon of your post And I downloaded this post, printed out every word, and had each one tattooed on square 1/18" sections on my back.

We did it reddit.
>>
>>64387435

well meme'd! you sure showed him :)
>>
>>64387472

upvote
>>
>it's a "we like lucas now" thread
>>
File: 13477174555.jpg (50 KB, 393x396) Image search: [Google]
13477174555.jpg
50 KB, 393x396
>>64387236
you're an idiot.
>>
>>64387578
Explain, you daft cunt.
>>
I'll crush you like a bug
>>
>>64387527
>>64387578
>>64387625

ah, we did it friends.

reddit, we did it.

⇧'d
>>
>>64387236
How is it hated again?
Seems to be a huge hit.
>>
Say what you want about Lucas, he knows what magic is.

Probably because he's an autistic manchild, but still
>>
>>64387745
First day on /tv/?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.