[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT A LUST FOR KANJIKLUB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: starwars_kanjiklub01.jpg (96 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
starwars_kanjiklub01.jpg
96 KB, 640x336
WHAT A LUST FOR KANJIKLUB
>>
File: 1402976759898.jpg (64 KB, 335x306) Image search: [Google]
1402976759898.jpg
64 KB, 335x306
>>64386946
>Kanji club
>>
i thought it was "country club"
>>
>>64387189
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>64386946
Culture club
>>
As much as I want some backstory on Kanji Klub, if they do make a movie about them you just know it's just going to be a shallow The Raid in space garbage
>>
>>64386946
>People think this is in any way better than Dexter Jettster and his diner

Just fucking koroshite me, desu senpai.
>>
TASU LEECH, GOOD TO SEE YA
>>
>>64388909
>The Raid in space
>bad
>>
The best 80s Night band.
>>
>>64386946
>having these guys in tfa
>make them unsignificant bad guys who just run away
>could have made them main villians doing insane fighting moves with light sabers

Wtf jewjew
>>
>>64388909
>the Raid in X

Since when is this a bad thing? Dredd and the Raid were X in Ys of each other and both worked out fine.
>>
>>64386946

i NEVER made a deal with kanjiklub
>>
>>64388909
That'd be fucking awesome especially if they just let Gareth Evans do his thing. They'd obviously have to make it PG-13 though which might take away from most of the fun.
>>
>>64389167
They could just take away the blood.
>>
Why were these guys actually in the film? Their fighting skills weren't utilized at all. Were they just Star Wars fans who wanted a cameo? Or is there bigger things planned for them? Can't remember if they were killed off.
>>
>>64389728
JJ asked them to have a cameo. They were credited as choreographers for the freighter sequence despite the scene not having any fighting, so I assume it's either in a deleted scene or JJ decided to discard their ideas because it was too violent for his Disney film.

They were all devoured by the CGI monster.
>>
>>64389067
JJ only cares about blacks
>>
Why didn't they just use the fucking Black Sun or something like that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.