[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: shameless-fiona-817x404_c.jpg (62 KB, 817x404) Image search: [Google]
shameless-fiona-817x404_c.jpg
62 KB, 817x404
finally
>>
Why didn't people like Season 5?
I thought it was better than both Season 1 and 2.
Frank's storyline was actually interesting for once.
>>
>>64385914
Watching 601 right now, will report back when I'm finished.
> tfw Frank didn't tell Ian he loved him
Their relationship is definitely even worse than with the other kids, it was even before it was officially out that Ian wasn't Frank's.
>>
>>64385953
> Fiona's story: wahwah boy trouble, her continuing to be a trainwreck
Hope she'll pic herself up this season.
> Lip's story: wahwah girl trouble
Fucking his college professor, how boring and cliché can a story get?

> Frank's story episodic comedy not even slightly related to the rest of the cast
Funny but eventually meaningless and boring.

> Debbie
Where do I even start but at least she was entertaining

The only saving graces of that season were Kev, Svetlana and Carl.
Don't know why they went full retard, the previous seasons were the perfect mix of comedy and drama, they turned it into 90% comedy and 10% "drama" instead of what it should've been. Maybe because they thought S4 was too heavy? I don't know.
>>
File: LL.png (134 KB, 341x397) Image search: [Google]
LL.png
134 KB, 341x397
I just hope Chucky gets a bigger role
>>
>>64386812

that last scene of season four was fuckng amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nydIuuoqO5g

I felt let down by season five

haven't watched the episode yet though, is it good?
>>
>>64387461
Yeah, that was a freaking great scene and season.
The new ep is pretty much what S5 was like as well, hope it'll get better. Not very interesting, I just might drop this show.
>>
>>64386654
Is it the TV-14 version?
>>
>>64387461
great tits
>>
File: puking monkee.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
puking monkee.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>64388103

>tfw Emmy dates the writer of mr robot
>>
>>64388018
Not an American, what do you mean by this? Swearwords censored out?
The stream I watched on watchseries.li was uncensored, tits and cussing and everything.
>>
>>64388182
>>tfw Emmy dates the writer of mr robot

She married him already.
>>
Been watching the marathon. It's crazy to see what the problems the family had early on. Liam stories go from him walking outside of Sheila's house to doing coke. It just gets too crazy. Fiona becomes a worse person every season when it probably should go the other way around. She kept talking about how Jimmy was so bad for her except she was stable when she was with him. Lip needs to get away from the teacher and either go back to Mandy or Amanda. Really hope retard Karen comes back this season, so adorable.
>>
>>64385914
post her body of work pls
>>
>>64387461

Frank not dying ruined the whole story for me. He was great that season and his whole arc with Carl was incredible. Then they ruin it.
>>
shameless is so fucking awful now
>>
>>64388678
Now? It was always awful.
>>
>>64388182
than i am a step up in any case
>>
>>64388582

I miss Karen and Jody SOOOO much
>>
File: emmy_rossum_2571610.jpg (83 KB, 500x780) Image search: [Google]
emmy_rossum_2571610.jpg
83 KB, 500x780
>>64388182
Her taste is a bit off. Pic is related to the subject

>tfw you will never be in the right place at the right time to date and marry the super hot girl who looks past appearances
>>
>>64388779
JUST
>>
>>64385914
I dropped this shitfest somewhere in S3 when I realized that I started to hate every character, but especially Lip and his DUDE LMAO I'M GENIUS plotline
>>
>>64388779
Wow. Just wow.

>>64388892
No need for regrets it became even worse. Not sure if I'll watch this season.
>>
>>64385953

it just felt so out of focus for me, like the writers were deciding which story line they liked best, compared to season four which had a clear concise story arc and went with it.
>>
>>64388779

you see he has a look, you can be ugly just have a look, be arty w/e. Then you'll have girls, mainly from the same world flocking to your dick.
>>
>>64388892
>especially Lip and his DUDE LMAO I'M GENIUS plotline

ha, me too man
>>
>that carl storyline
>that frank storyline
>that fat daughter storyline

into the trash it goes
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.