[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Bane the Big?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: darth.jpg (35 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
darth.jpg
35 KB, 400x263
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Bane the Big?
>>
hehe....meme
>>
Did you ever hear about the Emperor Palpatine Reconstruction Center?
>>
No I want to hear about Moot the Wise
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
>>64385771
Moot turned to the dark side
>>
>>64385871

I lost the pasta from a while back, was hoping someone saved it
>>
>>64385677
Do you think they handled sex reassignment surgeries there? If not, why were they so bigoted?
>>
>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Moot the Wise?
>No.
>I thought not. It's not a story the Redditors would tell you. It's a 4chan legend. Moot was a webmaster, so powerful and so wise, he could use the internet to influence the anons to create...memes. He had such a knowledge of 4chan, he could even keep the memes he cared about...from dying.
>He could actually...save memes from death?
>4chan is a pathway to many memes some consider to be unnatural.
>What happened to him?
>He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was...losing his power, which eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his girlfriend everything he knew, then his girlfriend keked him in his sleep. Ironic...he could save memes from death, but not his relationship.
>Is it possible to learn this power?
>Not from a Redditor.
>>
IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEARN THIS FLIGHTPLAN?
>>
>>64386218
not from a small guy
>>
File: 1449969844142.jpg (3 MB, 3547x5000) Image search: [Google]
1449969844142.jpg
3 MB, 3547x5000
>>64386218

NOT FROM A SMALL GUY
>>
File: fight me darth maul.gif (750 KB, 450x194) Image search: [Google]
fight me darth maul.gif
750 KB, 450x194
>>64386205
>4chan users are sith lords
thats explain the love for the prequels
>>
>>64386280
>>64386324
But CIA is the small guy, that's the whole point of that exchange of dialogue. Bane is big, CIA is small. And CIA knows the flight plan better than anyone.
>>
SITH LORD?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.