[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COME ON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1451734885464.png (426 KB, 1007x753) Image search: [Google]
1451734885464.png
426 KB, 1007x753
COME ON
>>
pretty good troll concept but obv won't go anywhere

i just vividly imagine chasing him from job to job demanding he replaced with a woman each time
>>
THE TIME OF THE MONTH
COME ON
>>
>>64381627
He'll probably do it for one episode or something similar
>>
File: 1271713645149.png (12 KB, 432x494) Image search: [Google]
1271713645149.png
12 KB, 432x494
dis gon be gud
>>
>>64381601
Replace old Harry Potter with Emma Watson, and everybody in the universe would be happy
>>
Force SJWs to cannibalize each other

Replace him with a transgendered half-black half-hispanic Muslim woman who was raped in college when someone said "hello" to her.
>>
>>64381745
they still cant act tho
>>
>>64381780
Once upon a time I'd have said finding a "transgendered half-black half-hispanic Muslim woman who was raped in college when someone said "hello" to her" would be like finding a unicorn, but nowadays that seems like the easiest thing to do
>>
>>64381788
Who cares about acting on a fucking talk show?
>>
>>64381601
Signed twice.
>>
>>64381817
you need some charisma, JO has tons more than the HP starlets
>>
>>64381780
But that wouldn't represent either the East Asian demographic, or the Indian, and that's about half the worlds population that you will alienate with that racist bullshit.
>>
>>64381848
Charisma was soo 2015..
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.