[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Alejandro has prepared a delightful meal for us. Chili
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1435765541842.jpg (37 KB, 361x316) Image search: [Google]
1435765541842.jpg
37 KB, 361x316
>"Alejandro has prepared a delightful meal for us. Chili and sea bass, I Believe. Shall we?"

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64381349
He was talking about how Alejandro had slaughtered the intern, Jillian C. Bass
>>
>>64381349
I thought he said Chilean Sea bass, which is a fish
>>
>>64381349
memes
memes
memes
memes
>>
their gonna have their last meal before this guy reks them
>>
>>64381349
He meant that he was looking tog et rid of an anvil he had.
>>
ALEJAAAANDROOO
>>
>>64381349
Was he a wolf?
>>
I asked this yesterday, I come here every day, but can someone explain this meme to me please?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 400x267
Was his cameo cut from the movie?
>>
It's chilean sea bass you dumb fuck
>>
CON PAZ.... CON PAZ....
>>
>>64381349

Why is his Scottish accent more pronounced at the dig site than the rest of the movie?
>>
He meant that they should go chill and see hes new bass guitar
>>
>>64383358
its to piss off faggots like this >>64384102
>>
>>64381449
I thought he put you into a helicopter at his lawyer's insistence to inspect his new normie sanctuary, Reddit Park
>>
>>64383358
Have you seen the movie? Hammond's line is "Chilean Sea Bass" but the joke is that he says "Chilli and Sea Bass" which would make a really bizarre meal because those things do not go together.

Now that I've explained it, you won't find it funny. It's similar to Smee and Maimen as the names of CIA's agents.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.