[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this guy's problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: skinner.jpg (667 KB, 2432x3112) Image search: [Google]
skinner.jpg
667 KB, 2432x3112
What the fuck is this guy's problem?
>>
>>64380694
>tfw no ted danson
>>
Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich?
>>
>>64380694
trying to to walk a fine line obviously
>>
He has to juggle between his duties as Assistant Director, the fact he knows he's being played and lied to by the higher ups, his fatherly love for Mulder and his need to know the truth.
>>
What do you mean, OP? You think it is easy being a manager in an organisation like the FBI, especially having a hothead like Mulder (who you secretly admire) under your command?
>>
He's always had a bug up his ass about something. I never figured out why though..
I stopped watching after Mulder left and got replaced by that guy from the Terminator, so I guess i'll never find out.
Looking forward to the new series
>>
>>64380770
DELETE THIS !!!!
>>
>>64380770
DELETE THIS
>>
Is he coming back in the new season?

He would most likely have retired from the FBI in the show's absence but it would be a nice cameo.
>>
>>64380889
he's in the new season
and he's still assistant director
>>
File: 1450581010152.png (1018 KB, 981x804) Image search: [Google]
1450581010152.png
1018 KB, 981x804
THE X-FILES!!!FACT!!!
http://247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/2015/05/since-its-been-announced-that-x-files.html
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.