[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the female guarding the crying male is glaring imagery subjecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: CXVoUv4UQAA2JaY.png (2 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CXVoUv4UQAA2JaY.png
2 MB, 1024x1024
>the female guarding the crying male is glaring imagery subjecting the male and female to an obvious role reversal, where the male is in the need of saving, protection, and is ultimately useless given the situation, whereas the female is the hero, and the guardian of the male, where without he would certainly die of his own ineptitude

BRAVO FUCKING BRAVO
>>
>>64380279
Good thing that it's just some shit series then
>>
>>64380279
>that photoshop

Terrible, fucking terrible
>>
>>64380279
Looks like she's going to snap his neck.
>>
>>64380279
>older female being motherly and trying to protect a young male
>any sort of role reversal

lol grasping at straws
>>
>it's just more YA nonsense

WORSE THAN CAPESHIT
>>
>>64380279
I'm assuming your mother/older sister didn't bother to protect you when her nigger boyfriend face fucked you?
>>
>>64380493
this

Fucking this
>>
>>64380279
>adult female takes on a motherly role to a small child
>role reversal

try again
>>
>>64380279
Did she fuck him?
>>
>>64380541
>>64380493
>being literal edgy teens
Grow up, kids.
>>
>>64380588
back to reddit
>>
>>64380279
It's her little brother.
I read the book, surprise surprise - it's garbage.
>>
>>64380588
>>>/instagram/
>>
Are you retarded? It shows a mothering figure protecting a little boy who can't defend himself. It has nothing to do with sexism
>>
>what is maternal instinct

do feminists just pretend feminine things don't exist?
>>
>>64380600
>>64380624
>i'm too cool for this stuff, mom
>>
File: pTRU1-18200804enh-z6.jpg (74 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-18200804enh-z6.jpg
74 KB, 1000x1000
look at this guy. he will wreck you
>>
isn't the boy just a little child?
>>
What gets me is the trailer looks great and the plot seems good. It has a war of the world's feel. But I have a feeling it's gonna suck
>>
>chloe protecting him with her giant hands
lmao
>>
>>64380645
>defending a January release date movie

haha, not even september movies are as bad as january movies
>>
>>64380675
he's crying because she's going to snap his neck
>>
>>64380668

this guy whould wreck that little child and the girl and he would wreck the tumblerina who wrote that >>64380666
>>
>>64380279
>ARRRGGGHH SAVE ME FEMINISTS!
>>
>>64380279
does she have special powers in her giant hands?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.