[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grey matter pie or brown matter pie What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 600full-peep-show-screenshot.jpg (17 KB, 420x272) Image search: [Google]
600full-peep-show-screenshot.jpg
17 KB, 420x272
>grey matter pie or brown matter pie
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>64380055
brains

or

shit
>>
Are you interested in her cause of her brains, or cause of her tight, puckery asshole?
>>
>>64380131

>fuck her brains out
>fuck her ass out

WELL THIS IS A DIFFICULT DECISION
>>
>>64380055
>you will never knob the Dob
Why even live?
>>
gif of cupboard grinding pls
>>
>>64382156
>you will never knob the Dob
>Why even live?

I briefly went out with a girl who actually looked very smiliar to Dobbie and had the same sort of personality. She became really annoying quick and was an absolutely terrible fuck (just selfishly lay there). So from then on my crush on Dobbie was destroyed and I've hated the character since.
>>
>>64380055
>Le quirky selfish bitch
One of peepshow's few awareness blindspots, the writers seemed to actually think Dobby was a nice, likable character.
>>
>>64382586

i dont think the writers tried to make anyone likeable, let alone dobby. i thought the point was that everyone is terrible.
>>
>>64382642
The penultimate episode of her major arc in the series was literally Mark and Jez fighting over her. She doesn't even need to apologize for dumping him and running to America via text message, its made clear to the audience in the last series that Mark is actually somehow in the wrong there.
>>
>>64382427
The only people who fancy Dobbie have never interacted with women like her.

They are selfish, boring and will surround themselves with beta orbiters. They are also very likely to cheat.
>>
grey matter would be lovely thank you
>puts dobbin in noggin
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.