[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts about this movie? Acting was ok, it falls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image004.jpg (2 MB, 2553x4096) Image search: [Google]
image004.jpg
2 MB, 2553x4096
What are your thoughts about this movie?

Acting was ok, it falls in many spy movies clichés(femme fatale character, 24/7 chill dandy spy character, cold-blooded russian, etc), but at the same time is kinda original and weird(like the scene where henry cavill escapes from the pursuit, gets in a car and starts drinking wine and eating a sandwich).
Idk it left me with mixed emotions about it
>>
laughably bad and the acting was so wooden someone came in halfway through and literally thought one of the agents was supposed to be a cyborg. that's how wooden it was.

guy richie you used to be cool man what happened?
>>
Very good old school spy movie.
>>
>>64379992
Really cool film. I liked the classic spy feel. Good cinematography and the acting worked for the movie. Not great acting or anything but they all sort of played caricatures of typical spy movie cliches. Overall i think it's better than half the shit that comes out of hollywood today like SPY, Mission impossible, fast and furious, transformers etc. but it really lacks plot. The plot isnt very interesting at all. Typical spy stuff but I did like it. Around a 7.5/10 for me.
>>
Stopped watching it after 20 minutes in. So guess my thoughts.
>>
>>64380246
go back to your star wars thread.
>>
Gave up during the boat scene at about an hour and a half in. Just could not force myself to give a fuck about anyone or anything anymore.
>>
I want to fuck Armie Hammer
>>
I can't believe what little impression it's made on /tv/
>>
One of my favorite movies of last year. Funny, nice action and doesn't take itself too seriously. The piyama wrestling scene was pretty hot too.
>>
It's been 4 months since I've seen it and I remember virtually nothing. I basically only watched it for Cavill
>>
The man from J.N.C.L? 'The fuck is this?
>>
>>64381881
>go back to your star wars thread.

I havent even seen Star Wars, but I have seen U.N.C.L.E.

why do you not think wooden acting was a problem?
>>
>>64379992
It had several great scenes and likeable protagonists. It just got brought down by the cliches and the ending.
>>
>>64379992
>Acting was ok, it falls in many spy movies clichés(femme fatale character, 24/7 chill dandy spy character, cold-blooded russian, etc)
I thought that was kind of the point, it playfully uses the cliches.

I thought the acting was good.

Liked the dialogue.
>>
File: uncle41.jpg (209 KB, 1491x783) Image search: [Google]
uncle41.jpg
209 KB, 1491x783
My 60sfu
>>
>>64379992
Casting was 10/10 so overall it's a 5/10 to me.
Not a good Ritchie but not a bad movie.
>>
It was better than Kingsman, MI:5, and Spectre.
Best spy movie of the year. 7/10
>>
>ritchie

never again
>>
I watched the first 3 minutes and then stopped watching it
>>
>>64379992
Having watched the original several times on Me-TV's Sunday Spy block I love the show.

I assume there is some faithfulness to the series?
>>
>>64386562
>I assume there is some faithfulness to the series?
Aside from there being an American, Russian, and British spy, no.
>>
>>64386598
Intro the trash it goes.
>>
File: dude_ritchie.jpg (15 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
dude_ritchie.jpg
15 KB, 214x317
i loved this movie. good cast, orignal script and the cinematography was amazing, with the red accents.
WOW
Guy richie really overdid himself it';s his best movie i believe

also the Superman actor (Whats its name?) really is a good actor. its his best movie as an actor. I mean he's good as SUperman, but theres not much acting in Superman.
In UNCLE: the movie he is truly a worldclass actor on par with DiCaprio and Tom Hanks

also the wiafu is good, damn she is tiny but i love that mixed up girl. also the pyjama wrestling as 64383548 noted was indeed hot. I masturbated to it the next day
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.