[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw Star Wars episode 7 in Japan the other night; first scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Saw Star Wars episode 7 in Japan the other night; first scene where Finn takes his helmet off and reveals the Black Face is when THE ENTIRE THEATER GASPS AND/OR BEGINS LEAVING THE THEATER. Someone in the row in front of me began vomiting.

By the end of the movie, Myself and only a few other people were left in the theater.

Why does Japan hate Finn so Much???
>>
>>64379743
They'll love him when him and Poe get together. Japan hates black people, but they love gays, and they love black gays even more.
>>
>>64379797
what is the philosophical difference between a gay and a black gay?
>>
>>64379842
Fags can't reproduce. People are drawn to characters that represent them
>>
>>64379842
Japan doesn't like black dudes going after their women, but they like black dudes fucking and being fucked by asian dudes. That's why all the black dudes in anime are either thugs, or fags.
>>
BAITTTTTTTTT
>>
File: 1436799698901.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1436799698901.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>64379743
DELETE THIS YOU SHIT, REY IS PURE, REY IS PURE!!
>>
this happened
>>
>>64379743
Post more.
>>
>>64379743
Suuuuure, because they didn't see the endless barrage of marketing with Finn as a lead role. While they may have had a different marketing focus with more BB-8, it's obvious to anyone from trailers that Finn is a stormtrooper and an eventual "hero lead".
>>
It's a known fact that Japanese women CANT resist black dudes.

When a Japanese dude sees a black man, he is force to seppuku, because's in his wife's mind she already slobbering over BBC
>>
>>64379743

You clearly have never been to a movie theater in Japan. It is considered EXTREMELY RUDE to make any sound during a film. Laughter during comedies is literally unheard of. Films are watched in silence so profound you could hear a pin drop at any given time. Only when the film is over, people go to bars and discuss them. Silent crying is OK though.

So yeah, you're a lying piece of shit.
>>
>>64380296
Different commercials in Japan .
Didn't even have Finn on the official poster.
>>
I saw Star Wars episode 7 the force awakens last night and the scene where Finn takes off his helmet came up and everyone gasped and started clapping wildly (also some hooting and hollering). Someone in the front row actually ejaculated at the sight of a black man on a spaceship with a white woman

Why does England love Finn so much?
>>
>>64380325

This has more to do with the unwillingness of Japanese men to eat pussy. Most Japanese women have never had an orgasm and think bigger, blacker dicks are the answer when instead their 2 inch hunsband would suffice if only he'd lick their clits.
>>
>>64380149
Go outside.
>>
>>64380327
are you a weeb or Japanese ?
>>
>>64380379
are you reddit?
>>
>>64380327
He said someone vomited. It was so obviously fake without you needing to flex your weeb muscles. Calm down when someone lies about your favourite country please.
>>
File: terra formars.webm (3 MB, 846x430) Image search: [Google]
terra formars.webm
3 MB, 846x430
>>64380325
>>
>>64380379

lived in japan for 11 years. anime a shit.
>>
>>64380419
sauce?
>>
>>64379743

more?
>>
>>64380419

SAUCE
>>
>>64380453
>>64380465

Takashi Miike's live-action adaptation of TERRAFORMARS. Opening in Japanese theaters on April 29th.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4433646
>>
>>64380327

I can't decide if this or clapping over everything is weirder.
>>
>>64380533
Stop lying,now tell me where I can watch these two cuties get destroyed by cocks
>>
>>64380419
top kek
>>
>>64380606

literally nowhere. once the fun starts, they pixellate everything.
>>
>>64380533

>Stars: Rinko Kikuchi

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>OP file deleted
>stupid thread is not pruned
Of course, because it's just another star wars spam. mods, mods, mods...
>>
>>64379743
Bullshit. I saw it opening night in Japan.
>>
>>64380337
You must be confusing Japan with China. I live in Japan. He's on every damn poster.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.