[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this been discussed yet? http://uk.complex.com/pop-cult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Has this been discussed yet?

http://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/12/quentin-tarantino-facing-lawsuit-over-django-unchained
>>
Punished Farto: A Man That Ain't Gonna Do It
>>
>>64378632
That is Bella Thornes foot.
>>
>>64378712
you had to bump this thread, didnt you?

your shitposting just couldnt wait.
>>
File: qtbt.jpg (71 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
qtbt.jpg
71 KB, 640x1136
>>64378719
Rumour has it, they still fuck.
>>
>>64378632
He's so fucking disgusting and creepy

Like honestly it's not even the fetish or cuck shit, he just looks and acts fucking hideously. He always looks sweaty or greasy and wears clothes that look like he got them from a thrift store and never washed them. Plus he makes creepy fucking faces whenever he's doing anything

Fuck this guy
>>
>>64378736
w-what's the problem anon ;_;?
>>
>>64378632
Can you recommend me a movie that doesn't refer to black guy penises as a plot point???

I prefer no penises at all, but if it has to be there should be accompanying vagina. Is that asking too much?
>>
>>64378768
I think its part of the charm
>>
>>64378768

he doesnt fucking care because he has more money than you will make in 10 lives
>>
>>64378854
No one will ever actually love him though.
>>
>>64378632
Robert Rodriguez/Quentin Tarantino
BACK TO BACK

>tfw you will never make campy horror b-movies with your spic buddy and market them to the masses like hot shit and later wear merchandise of said event to lick a qt's foot and later have images of that pop up in tmz.com

phew had to get that one out my fartos
>>
>>64378942
Ass to ass?
>>
>>64378768

So he looks like a normal guy and not like a Hollywood starlet?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
>>
>>64378737
Of course he remembered her, I mean have you seen her feet?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.