[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Mr. Robot, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tyrelliot.gif (2 MB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
tyrelliot.gif
2 MB, 500x190
What do you think about Mr. Robot, /tv/?
>>
>>64377418
It had distinctly great things about it and distinctly annoying things about it. Either way it is better then a lot on currently.
>>
It rips from fight club so hard but the way it does it works somehow? I like it
>>
Good and terrible at the same time
>>
I love it and cant wait for another season.
>>
>>64377418
Didn't mind the early premise and what not, but the ghost shit with that 90's actor no one can ever name kind of shitted things up desu.

Exactly what you expect from a show these days, even with the token gay and muslim character
>>
>>64377418
really fucking bad and overrated. Pointless.
>>
>>64377418
Mr Normie
>>
>>64377418
I liked it up until the extreamly high school tier, overused, fight club twist.

>I'M YOUR SISTER, YOU DONT REMEMBER
>YOUR FATHER HAS BEEN ALIVE THE WHOLE TIME
>NO WAIT
>YOU. ARE. IMAGINING. HIM

speaks to the audience just like fight club too. Overall was extreamly lazy writing meant to pander to shit eating casuals and edgy kids. The rich guy was the only interesting character.
>>
Some of the script seems forced and the dialogue is shitty sometimes
Too much silence a lot of the time, I get so frustrated when someone asks a question and they just stare blankly and don't say a word the whole scene. Eliot and his blonde grill friend do that shit all the time it's so retarded.
Fuck now I'm pissed.

Fight club twist was predictable, anyone who isn't a shitter figured it out the moment his dad was introduced.
>>
Dvrd the marathon the other day and watched it. Solid 7/10 show, some really cool visuals and a great soundtrack.
Elliot and Tyrell make the show worth watching. Tyrell hot wife too.
But the writing isn't fantastic, and you can see the twist coming from a mile away. Slater is pretty good though
better than a lot of the shit on tv now
>>
how did he not recognize the guy following him as his own father? its not like he died when he was a baby or some shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.