[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, why are there people who dislike this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (104 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
104 KB, 720x1080
Wait, why are there people who dislike this movie?
>>
Because they watched it
>>
Its just the millenial Star Wars posters that shit on it. They all think its boring because there is too much talking in it. Most of them were on their phones the whole movie too.
>>
>>64376601
>being this delusional
>>
Shit Hollywood plot.
>>
people like you are the other side of the same coin as people who go "wow TFA was so good youre just a contrarian"
>>
>>64376291
I enjoyed it but I thought the message they were trying to communicate was retarded and the story had lots of plot holes
>>
>>64376660
>being this young
>being this stupid
>being this much of a slave to brands
i can do it too
>>
>>64376996
keep projecting
you'll never know the difference between a flick (Sicario) and true art
>>
>>64377034
>being this unaware of the irony of what you're saying
>>
>>64376291
It was underwhelming.

/k/unts and fa/tv/irgins are nuthugging it simply for muh latino brad pitt and muh operashuns.
>>
>>64376787
...The message that there isn't a clean cut solution to solving the problem of violent and powerful cartels and that each potential solution comes at the cost of human life and at best a merely creeping and muddled progression of "good" over evil?
>>
>>64377121
you were projecting from the very beginning, I'm making a fair judgement based on your shitty post

if your vision is so myopic as to assert that anyone who dislikes a 6/10 flick is a 'Star Wars millenial', there's no way you know what you're talking about
>>
>>64377224
>beaners
>human
wew lad
>>
>>64376291
They're either contrarians, or people who heard it hyped up repeatedly to the extent that the movie itself could never live up to the preconception of it they had in mind after hearing all the hype. Fwiw, I think it's a great movie, one of the best in recent memory.
>>
>>64377256
at least you had the decency to adopt a trip so you could be filtered
>>
>>64377233
>you were projecting from the very beginning
I was responding in kind, but you failed to pick up the obvious context clues.
>>
Why did the tattooed skeltal raised his pistol?

Are the cartels brainwashing their members, I just thought they paid them.
>>
There aren't. They are epik contrarians straight outta reddit trying to fit in
>>
>>64377233
>rating art
>using "flick"
>disliking sicario

Everything we need to know
>>
>>64376291
Not enough nigs or mary sues for my taste.
>>
>>64377224
hhaha fucking love this post
>>
It was phenomenal in my opinion.
>>
Quiere morir?
>>
File: 1430849623083.jpg (34 KB, 616x616) Image search: [Google]
1430849623083.jpg
34 KB, 616x616
>>64377495
Gangbanging beaners aren't known for their intelligence

>mfw mexican intellectuals
>>
>>64377224
How illuminating :^)
>>
>>64377495
>have tattoos of the cartel in your fucking face
>"gee I didn't know they weren fanatics"
>>
>>64377495
CARTEL WILL KILL THEIR FAMILIA, FAMALAM

CARTEL HAD SPOTTERS ALL OVER THE HIGHWAY, IF THOSE GUYS PUSSIED OUT OR ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE CAPTURED THEIR MAMAS AND HERMANAS AND HIJAS WOULD BE KILLED AND THEN VIOLATED BY 20 MEN

CARTELS ARE QUITE PROBLEMATIC, THOSE CIS SEXIST PIGS
>>
So who was Sicario?
>>
It was alright but ruined by having Blunt act like a clueless cunt throughout
>>
>>64378108
I don't know, we were as clueless as her so I think it worked. The nigger was annoying though.

>>64377928
Cancerous post.
>>
>>64378232

After she was told to play ball and get wise as things develop she still used every opportunity to whine.
>>
>>64378232
>FEMINISTS MAD AS FUCK

OH LOOK ITS 2015 YET ANOTHER LE STRONK WOMYN GIRLPOWER MOVIE I BETTER WATCH THIS ONE!

OH NO THIS IS AWFUL =( SHE GETS REALITY CHECKED BY TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLE CIS MEN LITERALLY AT EVERY TURN!

THIS MOVIE IS SO TOXIC WITHOUT AN UNREALISTIC MARY SUE FEMINIST LEAD I MEAN ITS 2015 WHO MADE THIS MOVIE THOSE SHITLORDS I CANT EVEN!
>>
>>64378567
Kill yourself American
>>
File: yurocucks still mad.jpg (94 KB, 611x600) Image search: [Google]
yurocucks still mad.jpg
94 KB, 611x600
>>64378588
>IDENTIFYING YOU'RESELF AS A NON-AMERICAN

GG PLEB, TIME TO PRAY TO MECCA LMAO
>>
>>64378648
/v/edditors are killing this site
>>
File: 1445644652384.jpg (18 KB, 228x284) Image search: [Google]
1445644652384.jpg
18 KB, 228x284
>>64378665
WHINING CUNTS FROM TUMBLR ARE COMPLAINING FOR A CHANGE
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.