[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it you would rather see Hayden as the lead again over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Anakin_Skywalker_RotS.png (1 MB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
Anakin_Skywalker_RotS.png
1 MB, 819x1024
Admit it you would rather see Hayden as the lead again over the new characters rey, fin ect. Feel stupid now talking all this shit about him pre-tfa.
>>
>>64376269
Just...stop.
>>
>>64376269
no, he was terrible
>>
The character of Kylo Ren clearly takes some inspiration from Hayden's performance. His legacy lives on.

I wouldn't mind having Hayden come back as a Force ghost, now that the special editions have set that precedent.
>>
>>64376269
Yes, I would.
>>
>>64376385
and course
>>
Now that the self-declared "King of Wooden Dialogue" is no longer around, I could see a huge improvement in Hayden performance.
>>
>>64376269
Actually now that I think about it none of the new characters are even close to being as good/cool as Anakin or Obiwan.
>>
File: the potter himself.jpg (917 KB, 848x1280) Image search: [Google]
the potter himself.jpg
917 KB, 848x1280
>>64376554
>Anakin or Obiwan.
They're interesting characters on paper, and only bad in execution due to the poor dialogue and conveyance. Even through Lucas's lens of sub-par storytelling, I always found their master-student relationship to be very endearing.

Their coolness goes without saying. There's a reason why the Clone Wars show, Lego games etc. were so popular with kids. Anakin, Obi-wan and the whole Republic era of Jedi is cool and toyetic in the best way possible.

The new movie has absolutely none of that. Finn figures are collecting dust on store shelves.
>>
>>64376269
90% of cinema goers do.

this is the face of Darth Vader to them, the guy in the suit. you can disagree all you tv Faggots want but the general audience like him and the prequels.

And those people matter, not some poor le pirates on the le interlewbz le.

le
>>
Anakin is based.

>He is a terrible actor

Man, if you had to say shit like "Love can't save you, Padme. Only my new powers can do that. " you would sound bad and yet he managed to make them not laughable.
>>
Hell yes. Hayden was based.
Daisy's a fucking meme actress.
>>
>>64377237
portman sounded equally awful but since she was established she didn't screw her career
>>
>>64377264
She's a fucking xenomorph t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m.
>>
>>64377237
Hayden's a fine actor.
Half the time it was lucas himself that directed the bad acting- no matter how bad you think Hayden's performance is, Lucas is the one who said "Yes, perfect".
>>
>>64377330
>Hayden's a fine actor.
As in?
>>
IF YOU'RE NOT WITH ME THEN YOU ARE MY ENEMY
>>
I just want him back for Rogue One
And maybe in the new trilogy as a Force ghost or a clone or a resurrected Space Jesus
I just want him back bros
>>
>>64377264
>meme actress
you've seen her in nothing

back to Reddit with your buzzwords
>>
>>64377435
I know man. Somehow jj made turned him to a good actor without even using him.
>>
>>64377444
>defending a fucking muslim
>not reddit
jej
>>
>>64376269
Of course I would. I'll take a handsome straight, white guy lead with a beautiful girl by his side over ugly people.
>>
>>64377237
That line was laughable as was 90% of his dialogue. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>64377812
No it was not for most people besides you, you upvoting reddit gold hoarding autist. No one could make that dialogue amazing but he managed to make it at least passable.
>>
>>64377895
It was not passable in any way, shape or form. It was bad dialogue that was delivered terribly when it came out and it's even worse now.
>>
>>64376691
>>64376752
Go Back to reddit, son.
>>
>>64376414
SE isn't canon. Condfirmed Lucas.
>>
Anyone who says Hayden can't act hasn't seen Shattered Glass or Jumper. Both great flicks.
>>
>>64378906

>jumper

>well acted

pick one
>>
>>64376269
No, he was irredeemably horrible. I thought the new main characters were fine, it's just the new edgelord that triggers me.
>>
>>64379062
Oh c'mon he was all right. It's just the tantrum scenes you have a problem with, I'd imagine.
>>
If he got fed better lines and had more to work with then I think he could have been great. I'll give him one thing though, he looks a lot better than the bitch who played Kylo.
>>
File: awkward gay shit acting.gif (2 MB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
awkward gay shit acting.gif
2 MB, 500x220
>>64376269
Of course I would. Especially with German dub which actually makes him seem like a great actor.

All 7 actors are literally physical retarded and have no charisma at all.
>>
>>64376269

I hate memes their course and rough..
>>
>>64379657
and they get everywhere
>>
>>64379159
The tantrum scenes were actually the only thing I liked about him. It made sense to me dark side users would throw a violent tantrum.
The actor is miscast. He never seems threatening or mysterious. I hate his Vader X Revan design.
I just find him a horrible antagonist.
>>
>>64379972
so you just don't like how he looks basically, and that he dresses like an edgelord. none of his actions were what bothered you.
okay then, glad we got that settled.
>>
Just get the better Anakin
>>
>>64376269
Sure, he's a decent actor. As long as George isn't directing him, he'd be great.
>>
>>64380166
Dudes face has zero charisma, get that shit outta here.
>>
>>64377296
nah she picked decent roles afterwards. hayden placed his bets on jumper and cucked himself out of his career
>>
>>64379651
I swear if Poe turns out to be gay I'll actually join Isis.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.