[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ewoks are literally a thing >star wars OT fags literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1429056402490.png (108 KB, 194x192) Image search: [Google]
1429056402490.png
108 KB, 194x192
>ewoks are literally a thing
>star wars OT fags literally defend this fucking garbage
>>
>>64374712
YUB NUB, MOTHERFUCKER
>>
I actually don't mind the ewoks that much. What bugs me about Jedi is so much of the movie feels unnecessary. It is less of a continuation of a story as it is "the good ol' star wars gang goes on some wacky adventures"
>>
I don't defend them! You don't know me you little fucking cunt
>>
If I remember correctly, it was originally written to be wookies on kashyyk, not ewoks on endor.
But I guess Kenny Baker's friends needed work or something
>>
Very few people actively defend the Ewoks' existence in the film.

Jedi was regarded as the worst until the Prequels brought a whole new level of shit to the franchise.

The only defense of the Ewoks that I've ever seen is they aren't that bad, and I agree with that, especially when they're contrasted with the edits placed earlier in the film.
>>
>>64375746
This, also George Lucas looked to the Viet Cong for inspiration as he wanted to create a race of guerilla fighters defeating a far more technologically advanced faction
>>
I watched ROTJ tonight and I didn't mind them one bit. Please take your Reddit opinion elsewhere (aka, please go back to reddit). Fucking Reddit scum
>>
>>64375778
> ywn see ewoks dig pits and piss and shit on the spikes they've laid inside
>>
>>64374712
Ewoks are indefensible but the throne room scenes are the best in the series.
>>
>>64374712
Nothing is perfect anon, not even your precious star wars
>>
>>64375601
i'd rather star wars was that a few more times through the 80s and 90s than what it actually became in the 00's
>>
>>64374712

Jedi is my favorite thanks to the whole throne room sequence, but I won't defend Ewoks. I really can't.
>>
File: 1450713766768.jpg (218 KB, 784x904) Image search: [Google]
1450713766768.jpg
218 KB, 784x904
>Gungans are literally a thing
>Star Wars PT fags literally defend this fucking garbage
>>
>>64374712
only episodes 4 and 5 are good
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.