[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of this movie? I just saw it and I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
What did /tv/ think of this movie?

I just saw it and I thought it was probably the best comedy movie I've seen since 2010
>>
>>64374370
Are you the Britfag in Bury who watched this movie yesterday while eating the popcorn I bought you?
>>
I thought it was mildly funny and also really awful
>>
>>64374488
Nope
>>
>>64374370
I love it xD XD the church scene is the best thing Eva!!! Hahaha xD xD xD
>>
>>64374509
The satire was on point though
Could you maybe expand on why you thought it was awful?
>>
>>64374562
It's literal a shallow gimmicky piece of shit. It's for normie fucking scum, like you. Now fuck up you cunt.
>>
>>64374370
Pull down your pants, tuck your weak faggot boner between your legs, bend over and show us all your boy pussy you raging fucking fag.
>>
>>64374370
Up voted!
>>
>>64374602
What's a good comedy then
>>
>>64374602
So I take it that satire is just a shallow gimmick then? Ah well, it made me laugh and I was entertained, I really liked the cinematography which was excellent in some scenes
>>
>>64374602
>using the word "normie" unironically

We get it, you're a loser. Get back to where you belong.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>64374562
It patted itself on the back for being "satire" way too much.
>>
>>64374646
Please stop with this reddit meme shitposting contribute something you faggot cunt
>>
>>64374781
>muh church scene
>muh Danish butt sex
Next level shit. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>64374792
Bonjourno reddit!
>>
>>64374813
Up voted!
>>
>>64374834
I didn't realize saying "muh" before something instantly discredits something? For fucks sake, say something with substance instead of memeing you sperglord
>>
File: interesting.jpg (71 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
71 KB, 720x480
I thought it was fun, but at the same time I'm getting sick and tired of the young adult training part of these movies.
>>
>>64374866
>muh Mongolian image board
Back to reddit.
>>
File: 635861806116416462.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
635861806116416462.png
386 KB, 667x670
The shitposters really are on fire tonight
>>
>>64374834
I liked the church scene because the cinematography was actually really great and it was decently enough choreographed, and that honestly is everything I require for a entertaining action scene
>>
>>64374557
It was you double shitposter
>>
>>64375004
Cinematography in a teen movie. Classic. You realise the tracking is mostly cgi right? So by the definition it's not even cinematography. Yes, you're retarded.
>>
>>64374370
H*LLA
F*CKIN
EPIC
>>
>>64374950
is this a trick?
>>
I thought it was extremely stupid and a waste of a decent premise. There were things I liked about it but I have a fucking laundry list of complaints that far outweighs anything good.
>>
File: citizen_cane.gif (287 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
citizen_cane.gif
287 KB, 480x360
>>64374370
I like the part where he killed the dumb racist bigot christian fundies
>>
I loved how Right-Wing it was.
>>
This was on the front page of redditors so 4chan is obligated to talk about now
>>
It wanted to be the naked gun but instead it was bad
>>
>>64374873
Yeah. Getting old sucks the life out of coming of age stories. At best you get what I feel reading the end of Good Omens, a dreadful longing for a past that never happened. You spend your whole life telling yourself it could still happen. Then one day you wake up and realize you're too far gone.
>>
>>64376045
It's as much a parody as Princess Bride is. You think it was trying to be super funny, but you're just confusing funny with cheesy and retro. I mean someone in the movie outright said they loved the return to form of the old bond movies.

It wasn't a parody of bond so much a reaction to Craig's movies.
>>
>wow I just learned how to be a gentleman

>better beat up these guys in a bar! xDDDD
>>
it was painfully mediocre. the only good part was that swedish princesses ass.
>>
Kingsman The movie product placement advertising service
>>
>>64378247
She just took it on faith he was a good guy, wonder if there were any enterprising guards on duty.
>>
>>64375911
How was it right-wing?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.