[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain we got a swarm of tree niggers out here waitin to finish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Captain we got a swarm of tree niggers out here waitin to finish the job
>>
that was a pretty funny line. didn't expect that
>>
>>64370978
blacks don't watch these types of movies anyhow.
>>
goddamn tree niggers
>>
Would that actually be something they said back then
>>
everyone knows theyre called timberniggers
>>
>>64370586
What the fuck is a tree nigger?
>>
>>64371004
Blacks have been known to watch meme-movies, my friend.
>>
>>64371064
an Native American
>>
that Bear mauling was unnecessary
>>
>>64371629
The bear mauling scene was way too long and stretched disbelief way to far with the silly CGI bear.
Bears aren't these big weak things that scratch you a bit, bears are massive superhulks that can break every bone in your body with a single swipe.
>>
kill all bears
>>
>>64371042
Probably. Pretty much every non white was some type of nigger.
>>
>>64371677
I don't think you actually know much about bears.
>>
>>64372114
I know what happens when a bear fights a lion.
It's boring. The bear just destroys the lion.

You can survive bear attacks, just not bear attacks that last 10 minutes or however fucking long that was.
>>
>>64372171
Now I know that you don't actually know much about bears.
>>
>>64372281
Oh my bad I thought bears were dangerous.
>>
>>64372354
They are. I encourage you to keep learning.
>>
>>64372488
Like how aggressive bears can be when protecting little babby bears?
>>
>>64372171
how do you know this? post video link
>>
>>64372613
Sorry it's anecdotal from the 18th century.
>>
>>64372525
Except they will usually just watch you and threaten you while giving you a chance to leave.
>>
>>64370586
can this be a meme?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.