[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Creed >Joy >Star Wars: The Force Awakens >The Hateful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1451538665826.jpg (92 KB, 495x694) Image search: [Google]
1451538665826.jpg
92 KB, 495x694
>Creed
>Joy
>Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>The Hateful Eight
>Concussion

What should I go see this weekend?
>>
>>64370000
Creed.

Surprisingly good. The rest of those movies are shit and or meme movies.
>>
All of them. At the same time.
>>
Creed
>>
Hateful eight. Maximum comfy, pretty good flick
>>
>>64370000
Joy.

Jennifer Lawrence on top of her game.
>>
>>64370837
Gross. Back to Reddit with your David o Russell shit
>>
Pirate Joy,Hateful 8, and Concussion, go watch Creed and Star Wars.
>>
Either see Creed or The Hateful Eight, depending on your mood. Both are very good. Creed is uplifting, Hateful Eight is funny but deeply, deeply cynical. More so than any of Tarantino's other work.

Star Wars was okay. It's fun, I enjoyed it. But if you haven't seen it yet, I'm assuming you're not a superfan or anything, and it's honestly nothing special.

Haven't seen Joy or Concussion, so I can't comment. Concussion looks like pure Oscar bait, if you're interested in the subject matter, just read a few Wikipedia articles and save your money. Joy looks okay, I tend to like David O. Russell more than most of /tv/, but it's really not the type of thing that needs to be seen on a big screen
>>
>>64370000
both creed and hateful eight leaked
stay at home and watch both
>>
I just saw Daddy's Home with Will Ferrell, it was pretty lame to be honest
>>
>>64370000
kat.cr

then you can see all the good ones in the privacy of your home
>>
>>64370000
Ironically, those are listed in order of quality.

Also, no quads check?
>>
>>64370000
The Big Short.
>>
>>64373184
Whoops, except for Joy, that should be #1.
>>
>>64370000
The Big Short. It was pretty fucking good, probably best thing i've seen this year.
>>
>>64370000
I'd go with Creed. It's one of my favorite movies of 2015.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.