[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: the-big-short-teaser-poster.jpg (515 KB, 650x962) Image search: [Google]
the-big-short-teaser-poster.jpg
515 KB, 650x962
This movie is truly my favorite film of 2015
, what does /tv/ think of it.
>>
>he said watching it in shit quality

truly the greatest meme faggot
>>
>>64368351
>>
>>64368221
For a movie that takes a lot of time explaining in detail how all of what happened happened, it sort of chocks up the message that "BANKS ARE BAAAAAD", which was kinda disappointing. Gosling was pretty good though.
>>
Gosling was good

Everything else was garbage. Adam McKay tries to make an oscar movie: the movie
>>
The scenes with Carrell talking about his brother gave me more feels than I expected going in to this
>>
>>64368351
I thought it was okay but yeah I watched it in total shit quality. The audio was like .5 frames out of sync which triggered my autism bad.

>>64369760
Gosling was just giving a second rate Dicaprio impersonation the whole fucking time. It made me appreciate the Wolf of Wall Street performance a lot more. The only standout in this is Bale.
>>
Is it actually good?

From reading the synapses it just seems like one of those "TELL DA TRUTH" movies, similar to that recent Will Smith flick
>>
>>64369828
>not knowing how to sync audio
>>
>>64368580
It didn't say banks are bad at all though, the message is that fraud is bad
>>
>>64369881
This. The whole beginning was all "banks used to be awesome and boring"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.